Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#4981 sarcrook

sarcrook
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:37 AM

pbjwed...One more quick question - did you actually do a "rehearsal"?  Or just the Rehearsal that includes all of your guests??

#4982 ddemayo

ddemayo
    • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

Absolutely Fernando Fuentes and his team are worth hiring! My hair looked absolutely amazing! And it stayed till the next day! They are great. If you have a photo of what you want it will look exactly like it, if not better!!! . Fernando is a freelance make-up artists and he use Mac Make-up. One of the gentleman that he brought with him is a manager and the trainer in charge of teaching artists how to do makeup.

Claudia Rodriguez is the Photographer that we hired! She is amazing. She does great work and is the sweetest person I ever met. Once I receive the photos from her, I will post them for you all to see

#4983 amlambert

amlambert
      • 25 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:14 AM

Does anyone have the email address for the salon at DRC and also, did you have to put down a deposit to make an appointment?

Thanks

#4984 ddemayo

ddemayo
        • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:19 AM

BTW I didn't have my hair and makeup done at the SPA at the Hotel, I hired and brought in a team from Cancun! Also Claudia is an outside Photographer.

BOO I absolutely remember seeing you! I hope you had a wonderful wedding, we had a Awesome time! We had a party, it was amazing despite the bumps in the road! I wish I was back there

#4985 latinive

latinive
          • 179 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:46 AM

pbjwed.  I love your cake topper.  Can you tell where you got it and if i may ask about how much did it cost.  I love the idea. 

#4986 latinive

latinive
            • 179 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hey guys.  I was wondering how long you had to wait to hear from DRC about your wedding if you have already booked your day a year in advance.  I'm just a little worried that Magdalena since then has left and my deposit had been processed and locations had been confirmed with her.  Should I send an email with my concerns?  It is still Gabriela in charge, right?

#4987 Missy1

Missy1
              • 75 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

Does anyone have Fernando Fuents' contact info?

#4988 volosikj

volosikj
                • 200 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

Hey girls, out of those who got married on the beach-- did you any of you wear heels? My family thinks I am crazy for buying heels to wear with my dress. They don't think I will actually be able to walk down the aisle! Is there any time of runner or path, or is it all sand?

#4989 wedding decor

wedding decor
                  • Banned
                  • 109 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hello,

It is only sand but you cna always use a bambu/wooden carpet runner - we do it all the time and works perfectly.Below pic at Dreams Riviera

IMG_2241.jpg

#4990 pbjwed

pbjwed
                    • 389 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by volosikj 

Hey girls, out of those who got married on the beach-- did you any of you wear heels? My family thinks I am crazy for buying heels to wear with my dress. They don't think I will actually be able to walk down the aisle! Is there any time of runner or path, or is it all sand?

I actually wore wedge flip flops for the actual wedding and then I switched to Heels!  I ened the night with no shoes!!  So whatever you prefer!!!  I did love my heels!!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users