Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#4871 latinive

latinive
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:15 PM

Hey ladies.  I was wondering how soon did you book your stay at Dreams.  I'm getting married October 28, 2011 and I'm ready to book but i don't know if it's too early.  I'm about ready to give my TA the go on this.  Any advice.....

#4872 1106wedding

1106wedding
    • 317 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

Did you put a deposit down to hold the date? You probably did...

I put the $500 down to hold our date, October 23, 2011 (Saturday the 22nd was already booked) about 4 weeks ago...we're holding until we see it next weekend then we'll book.

Interested to see what others say they did....

Originally Posted by latinive 

Hey ladies.  I was wondering how soon did you book your stay at Dreams.  I'm getting married October 28, 2011 and I'm ready to book but i don't know if it's too early.  I'm about ready to give my TA the go on this.  Any advice.....

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#4873 allegraapple

allegraapple
      • Site Supporter
      • 108 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Hi Ladies,

Anyone who has had or is planning to have the buffet, could you tell me how it works?  For example, I know in the Caribbean Buffet there are about 5 different salads listed. Do you get all of those options or do you choose one or two of them to be included.

Thanks,

Allegra

#4874 1106wedding

1106wedding
        • 317 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:49 AM

Hi everyone, 

I have an appointment to site Dreams this Saturday so let me know if there's anything you want pictures of or any specific questions I can (try!) to ask. We're not staying there unfortunately but hope to get some good info...

#4875 brookeh68

brookeh68
          • 96 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

wow! thats exciting!  If you could get pics of the deck/pool area/and Desires terrace that would be so great!  You should ask the coordinator if they keep all of the decor that the past brides have left and can we use it free of charge?

Have a great time!

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Hi everyone, 

I have an appointment to site Dreams this Saturday so let me know if there's anything you want pictures of or any specific questions I can (try!) to ask. We're not staying there unfortunately but hope to get some good info...

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#4876 latinive

latinive
            • 179 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:12 PM

Hey.  Can you clarify some of the new information that's been posted lately.  Maybe ask the WC about the use of outside photographers even if they are local ones.  I hope you have a great time.  Can't wait to hear your review. 

#4877 1106wedding

1106wedding
              • 317 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

I can't wait to see everything for myself either! Good questions that I'll add to my long list. Hope they have a lot of time for us! haha.

#4878 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                • 224 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:21 AM

Hi-- you get all of the options that are listed in the buffet.  It is so much food.  And we had the BBQ buffet with the Caribbean desserts and it was all SO good :)

Originally Posted by allegraapple 

Hi Ladies,

Anyone who has had or is planning to have the buffet, could you tell me how it works?  For example, I know in the Caribbean Buffet there are about 5 different salads listed. Do you get all of those options or do you choose one or two of them to be included.

Thanks,

Allegra

#4879 BrookeAshlea

BrookeAshlea
                  • 23 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

DO YOU BY CHANCE HAVE THE BUFFET MENU THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO EMAIL ME BY CHANCE?

mY EMAIL IS  BROOKE0446@AOL.COM

WEDDING APRIL 03, 2011

#4880 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
                    • 98 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by latinive 

We got married this past October 28.  We never booked until June.  I sent our our invites in February just so everyone knew the cost and could make arrangements to get off of work.  But we only put the $500 deposit down in Oct of 2009.  We went through a travel agent and the first payment was due in June and the final payment was due in August.  Hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users