Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#4661 allegraapple

allegraapple
  • Site Supporter
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

Boo - we're planning for 5 hours also!!

#4662 t1219

t1219
    • 310 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:05 AM

Does anyone know if DJ Doremixx always brings a lit up dance floor? Or is it extra?

#4663 reaganlane

reaganlane
      • 180 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

Hey fellow brides! I leave Sunday to head to dreams and my wedding is Tuesday. They are calling for Tropical Storm Richard to hit Cancun Tuesday so please keep in on your prayer request that it changes direction this weekend! I really want to have a beautiful day for my wedding! Will let yall know how everything went when I return.

Oh yeah, I told Ana that I wanted to eat my cake in a resturant (because we are having a small ceremony) and it was going to be $15 per person plus tax and gratuity which ended up being like $320 just to have a reservation for the 15 of us. Crazy! I'm going to try and have my dad slip the guy a $100 bill like the past bride said and hope we can get a table together! :)

#4664 t1219

t1219
        • 310 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:15 AM

Reagan, We will be thinking of you and praying for sunny weather!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and can't wait to hear from you when you get back : )

#4665 IvanG

IvanG
          • Vendor
          • 967 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by t1219 

Does anyone know if DJ Doremixx always brings a lit up dance floor? Or is it extra?

Hola!

The light up dance floor is with extra charge!

#4666 t1219

t1219
            • 310 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

How much extra is the dance floor? What size is it?

#4667 1106wedding

1106wedding
              • 317 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:03 AM

I know it'll be beautiful weather on your wedding day!!!

Originally Posted by reaganlane 

Hey fellow brides! I leave Sunday to head to dreams and my wedding is Tuesday. They are calling for Tropical Storm Richard to hit Cancun Tuesday so please keep in on your prayer request that it changes direction this weekend! I really want to have a beautiful day for my wedding! Will let yall know how everything went when I return.

Oh yeah, I told Ana that I wanted to eat my cake in a resturant (because we are having a small ceremony) and it was going to be $15 per person plus tax and gratuity which ended up being like $320 just to have a reservation for the 15 of us. Crazy! I'm going to try and have my dad slip the guy a $100 bill like the past bride said and hope we can get a table together! :)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#4668 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:17 AM

Included in the DJ service  
                  • 02 Speakers JBL 15”
                  • 02 Robotic Lights
                  • 04 Par 64 Led’s (lights)
                  • DJ Booth (With Mixer Rane and Double CD player Denon 4500, or turntables)
                  • Wireless Microphone (Speeches and announcements)
                  • Professional DJ (He can do the announcements)
                  • 02 Cold fireworks (See enclosed photo, ask to your wedding coordinator if they permit these cold fireworks)
                  • Smoke machine, Bubble machine (Available only Indoors)
                  • Souvenirs (Balloons, light sticks, masks) 
                  • Music from the 70’s, 80’s to the best music playing today with different genres

extras:

Par led $ 25 US Each one

Movil Yoke $ 100 US Each One

Cartridge cold firework $ 50 US Each one.

for the slideshow

Screen $200 US 3 x 2 meters

Tripod Screen $ 100 US 1.78 x 1.78 meters

Projector $150 US

We are not renting out a lit dance floor, but from what I recall there are two sizes, one to accomodate about 30 people and another for about 50, look to spend USD 500 -750 for this, its not cheap. But maybe one of the other ladies who actually purchased this service can provide more detail on that.

#4669 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:19 AM

reaganlane I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Regardless of what happens you will be a Mrs. and have a life time of wonderful memmories with family and friends! All the best!

#4670 lilly129

lilly129
                    • 350 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:24 AM

Reagan - the day before we left for Dreams Tropical Storm/Hurricane Karl popped up and my advice - don't sweat it cause you can't control it.  You're wedding is going to be beautiful regardless of the weather.  I just checked stormpulse for you and it's tracking way south of cancun now :) I really think you're going to be just fine!!! Tropical Storm Karl hit 150 miles south of us and we got bands but according to storm pulse cancun is out of the band range for now!! YAY! That's great news!!! Even more exciting is that when there's a hurricane in the area the ocean looks BEAUTIFUL and the waves are huge so your pictures are going to be amazing!!!!  Keep thinking about the positives girls and we're all keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Also ladies - my pro pictures are in - here's a link to our slide show if you'd like to see it - Elizabeth Medina rocks my world!!  

www.elizabethmedina.com/RC10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users