Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#4641 ap070680

ap070680
  • Site Supporter
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

Still on my honeymoon, but just wanted everyone to know that words cannot describe the experience we had at Dreams.  It was the best time of my life.  I will write a detail review when I return.  I got married on October 19 and already have my slideshow and pics.  I will share the slideshow with you.

http://web.mac.com/v...ngsDRERC/CASEY/

#4642 ap070680

ap070680
    • Site Supporter
    • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

typo LOL October 17

#4643 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
      • 355 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for the review & the information!! So glad you had such a wonderful wedding experience :)

Originally Posted by kkvance 

Yes there are linen napkins. white

#4644 pbjwed

pbjwed
        • 389 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

ha  seems like the nov brides want to dance dance dance!   We actually extended the DJ as well!!!!   then we will hit DESIRES!!  NOVEMBER BRIDES WE ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!  XOXO

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#4645 ursula

ursula
          • 156 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:45 PM

Great pictures ap! Congrats!

#4646 pbjwed

pbjwed
            • 389 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

great review!!!!  thank you!  Where did you get your starfish for your flower bouquet?  COngrats!!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#4647 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by pbjwed 

ha  seems like the nov brides want to dance dance dance!   We actually extended the DJ as well!!!!   then we will hit DESIRES!!  NOVEMBER BRIDES WE ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!  XOXO

Oh I know I just got FI's card and gift (I splurged!!! but figure hey we get the big diamond they might as well get something too!) and also took myself on a bit of a shopping trip and got earings for TTD and candles for the room, ha ha! This planning by now is all over the place! 3 weeks till we leave!!!

#4648 1106wedding

1106wedding
                • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

I want a long reception as well...I know I won't want it to end and even if it was 8 hours long, it'd be over too fast!

Other than the DJ, what else do you have to pay for with the extra hours? The bar? I'm forgetting if 3 or 4 hours is included in the package already...

Originally Posted by Boo 

hmmm our reception is 6 pm to 11 pm - DJ for the 5 hours, I even talked to hubbie and the girls about going out to a club after in my dress! ha ha! Hope I am not falling over before 11 pm atleast.

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#4649 1106wedding

1106wedding
                  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

I narrowed down my top resorts based on which had after-hours bars! Desires at Dreams in Cabo was a lot of fun at a wedding last May. We thought it was funny to pronounce it like the "Desiree" woman's name. Now it doesn't sound quite as hilarious...

By the way, I love your website, what service did you use?

Originally Posted by pbjwed 

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#4650 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

I want a long reception as well...I know I won't want it to end and even if it was 8 hours long, it'd be over too fast!

Other than the DJ, what else do you have to pay for with the extra hours? The bar? I'm forgetting if 3 or 4 hours is included in the package already...

As per Ana - 3 hours are included, and I argued with her, that our guests after 3 hours can go get their own drinks and so no need to spend another 2 hours * USD 15 per hour * 50 guests... Well the new coordinator is going back on allot of stuff! I have been assigned a lady but we arent getting anywhere!! At this point I just need to find a night to compile all emails and prices and all details from the last 12 months of planning and just email it to them for now final confirmation!! Sorry way off topic, but basically nothing beyond DJ will be paid for extra time. We also have fire dancers - so hopefully the 4 or so hours of dancing will be a good time!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)