Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#4571 Stoff

Stoff
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hi there, I am new to posting on her have been lurking for Months however.  lol   I love those bags, wondering if you could pass info on about where you got those.  We are getting married March 4, 2011 & I am just now looking into the favors trying to focus on one thing at a time, lol  Any information would be appreciated.  Michelle

#4572 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
    • 98 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:36 PM

I got the satin overlays size 84x84.  Another girl said she got the 72x72 and wished they were a little longer.  We leave in 10 days and can tell you if they worked out okay when we get back.

Originally Posted by Ashlynn039 

I've tried getting the table sizes from Magdalena but she sent me the arch sizes Anyone know what size overlays to get? Wedding linens direct has 54x54, 72x72 or 90x90

Thank you!

#4573 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

Oh my I have to vent!!! So we leave in less than 30 days, after 2 months of emailing and following up I finally get an email and assigned to Ana Helena Garc­a well she starts to question everything that Ana and I discussed! Well not everything. I am sure they are way more organized, but 30 days in advance I thought I was done and she is bringing up stuff that was settled a year ago! Man this is so freaking frustrating!!!!! Sorry I was just so excited yesterday, and today I am just crunchy, how retarted is this. Sigh. Ok I can do this. Back to work I go.

#4574 BethAnne

BethAnne
        • 84 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

I agree its crazy..ive sent like 10 emails in the past months with various questions- no response. Then all of a sudden i get this random email from Gaby answering a question i asked Ana like 5 months ago!!! what???

They better pray they everything works out, because i'm coming armed with my emails and documents in hand!

Originally Posted by Boo 

Oh my I have to vent!!! So we leave in less than 30 days, after 2 months of emailing and following up I finally get an email and assigned to Ana Helena Garc­a well she starts to question everything that Ana and I discussed! Well not everything. I am sure they are way more organized, but 30 days in advance I thought I was done and she is bringing up stuff that was settled a year ago! Man this is so freaking frustrating!!!!! Sorry I was just so excited yesterday, and today I am just crunchy, how retarted is this. Sigh. Ok I can do this. Back to work I go.

#4575 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
          • 355 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Wisconsinbride :) I'll probably buy the 84x84 like you did then!

Originally Posted by wisconsinbride2010 

I got the satin overlays size 84x84.  Another girl said she got the 72x72 and wished they were a little longer.  We leave in 10 days and can tell you if they worked out okay when we get back.

Boo - That's terrible! Sorry you're having to settle things you already thought were done

#4576 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
            • 98 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

Boo I totally understand where  you are coming from. I leave in 10 days and haven't had anything confirmed yet!!  I'm going crazy!!!  I don't know if we can have the flowers, cake or the beach set up we requested.  NO ONE is getting back to me!!!  ugh, I can't wait until this whole thing is over.  I find it super stressful. Sometimes I think a local wedding would have been much easier and less stressful!

Originally Posted by Boo 

#4577 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
              • 105 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

Does anyone have menu information they wouldn't mind sending to me?? I would really appreciate it! E-mail is LMKadden at yahoo.

Thanks!

#4578 t1219

t1219
                • 310 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

Any brides who have already had their weddings....Can you give your opinions on the food/menu options for the reception? Can you make substitutions to the ala carte menu?

#4579 ashleybyers

ashleybyers
                  • 41 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

Hi Michelle!  I'm getting March 7,2011.. we will be there the same time :-)

#4580 ashleybyers

ashleybyers
                    • 41 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

Where did you buy the overlays at?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users