Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#4421 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Charmaine......if you are looking for the actual dreams website link it is www.dreamsresorts.com

Hope this helps. 

#4422 colleenandclint

• 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:07 AM

anyone have any thoughts on music for the cermony?  i can't figure out the options. thanks

#4423 roxmysockz

• 418 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:15 PM

Anyone thats having a package that includes corsages, what are you using them for?

Do they normally match these to the brides and maids flowers?

Thanks x

#4424 pbjwed

• 389 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

ladies..  contat anita drom decocancun they can decorate the huppa and their prices are reasonable!! 

#4425 pbjwed

• 389 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:05 AM

they do ususlly mth the bride

#4426 lilly129

• 350 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:53 PM

Hi ladies!!! I'm back from my wedding - briefly - leaving tomorrow for the honeymoon but I wanted to jump on and tell you that it was wonderful and have complete confidence in Gaby, she worked hard and my day went very smoothly.  I was floored by how perfect my flowers were and the decorations from deco cancun.  Also can't say enough good things about Ivan with Doremixx - our dance floor was packed from the first song to the very last.

I promise to give you all a detailed review when I get back from the honeymoon!

SO EXCITED!!!! We had an amazing week at Dreams and all of our guests loved the resort, the food and the wedding. You picked the right resort!

#4427 Boo

• 785 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

Great to hear! We got DJ Doremixx as well - looking forward to the reception and the honeymoon myself!! Cant wait for your review when you get back. Cheers.

#4428 BrookeAshlea

• 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:28 AM

Hi congrats on your wedding me and my soon to be husband are getting married on April 3, 2011. When you get a chance can you please email me the Bouquets and centerpiece arrangements?  My email is Brooke0446@aol.com

Thank You

#4429 reaganlane

• 180 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by futureMrs.S 2011 

Hi Reaganlane,  

I am also planning to get married under the huppa and so I was wondering...Are you taking down material for the huppa because they dont provide any or are you looking for specifics that they dont have?  I asked the WC if they provide decoration for the huppa but I havent heard anything back yet...

I am taking down my own material because they do provide other options for the huppa (besides white...this option is included) but they charge a small fortune just to change the colors of the material on the huppa. So, I am going to take my own material down and have them use it to add a splash of color to the wedding

#4430 aj42781

• 79 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

can someone please email me flowers and menus too!! thank you.  aj42781@aol.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users