Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#4001 ddemayo

ddemayo
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

HEY!!!!!

If anyone is looking to do towels in their guest's OOT bags and has a large group like we do. I recommend going to Target....They have a sale going on right now for towels and they are actually really really good!!! I only paid $3.25 per towel!!! Our colors are brown and green, and they had the exact colors! Plus You can't beat the price at all. I had to buy 115 of them so the price was perfect. Went to a wholesale company (on-line) and they wanted $5.50 each and the sample were very very cheap so these where the best I have found so far!

#4002 beachykeen

beachykeen
    • 109 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by aubry 

I just finished my review. I'd be glad to answer any questions, although I doubt I'll be on here as much - I have five kids that keep me busy! If you have a question, feel free to email me!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/62669/aubry-s-dreams-riviera-cancun-in-july-review#post_1380090

You can see pictures of everything on our site, too:

http://talkington.ad...rephotosmx.com/

http://johnandaubry.shutterfly.com

Don't stress about not hearing from Ana. When you get there, it's all about making it work perfectly for you! Good luck to you all!

Thanks for the review and pictures!  Your pictures are beautiful!

#4003 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
      • 224 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

I need advice.  I am still being told that to extend our reception an hour - it is going to be $15 per person.  Can anyone help me get around this?   I am trying b/c I think it is crap :) Let me know what if anything you have done has helped- thanks :)

#4004 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
        • 198 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

Hey ladies!!  I am leaving om Wednesday for my wedding and still no word from Ana!  Oh well, I guess I really have to just wait until I get there!  The wedding is next sunday!!  Yaye!  Getting excited but nervous.  I feel like we are going to have a lot of surprise charges when we get there and I really need to stick to some kind of budget at this point,

#4005 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
          • 198 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:21 AM

How have any past brides ended up getting upgraded to a suite?  Do they charge you more if it's available or is it given?  Do you have to ask for this?  Right now we have a preferred club ocean view room, so I am not sure if they will give us a suite or anything?  ANyone know?

#4006 Linhy

Linhy
            • 237 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

I hope Ana do a good job when you get there!! good luck to you.  My wedding is next January and I am already freaking out!

#4007 allegraapple

allegraapple
              • Site Supporter
              • 108 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

Try H&M. I just went to my friend's wedding in San Diego and she had a cute flower in her hair (white) - she got it for $5 at H&M!

#4008 ddemayo

ddemayo
                • 71 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:13 AM

I am ordering my Hair Accessory from ETSY. Either from the seller from Twings and Honey or TheHeadbandShoppe.  They both have really unique stuff!!! Also this website has great stuff too...... http://www.birdcagev...oto_gallery.htm

#4009 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
                  • 198 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

So I am all packed for Wednesday!!  Does anyone know if the dress is considered your carry-on???  

#4010 aubry

aubry
                    • 191 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy 

How have any past brides ended up getting upgraded to a suite?  Do they charge you more if it's available or is it given?  Do you have to ask for this?  Right now we have a preferred club ocean view room, so I am not sure if they will give us a suite or anything?  ANyone know?

We booked as a group, so we were supposed to receive one free upgrade per 10 rooms booked, based on availability. I just asked when checking in, and was not charged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users