Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#3841 klarson

klarson
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

Hey everyone, I don't know if this is new but I have not seen it before. I found it on the Dreams website. It has quite a bit of info in regards to prices for additional items.

http://www.amresorts....ding-guide.pdf

#3842 reaganlane

reaganlane
    • 180 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

Ok, so I've seen past brides on here say that they left their decor items with Ana. Does that mean we can use them? Think she still charges for the use of them? I'm so confussed! LOL!

#3843 Laura22610

Laura22610
      • 468 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by reaganlane
        Ok, so I've seen past brides on here say that they left their decor items with Ana. Does that mean we can use them? Think she still charges for the use of them? I'm so confussed! LOL!
        I also left chair sashes - I left about 75 of them - they are light blue :) I would really hope that they wouldn't charge you to use them!!!!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy
        I am definitely doing the lights under the table! My fiance and I love the way it looks. I really like the lanterns but it becomes a lot of $$$. I am hoping once i get there Ana will maybe hook us up a little and throw a few in! Can't hurt to ask!
        [QUOTE=ap070680;1367499]
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Boo

I have seen in pictures of past weddings on here lanterns that they hang at the buffett. Do you thin they cost extra?
        Ana put star lanterns on the buffet for us and did not charge us :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy
        Wow!!! the big day is practically here!! Can't wait to hear all about it! I am leaving in less than 3 weeks and I am worried about the dress too!! If we call the airline ahead of time, do you think they will hang it for us??
        I flew on Continental. I called them before I left and they said arrangements had to be made once we were at the gate. They said that they didn't have a closet for me to hang my dress in so I put it in the overhead compartment. Luckily, everyone was respectful and didn't put any of their luggage on top of it. Although, I wouldn't have let them anyway :) But my dress was fine!!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MaR
        Hello ladies!
        I know you love pictures... so here is my wedding slideshow. We got married on July 4th and it was amazing! Ana was great, she works really hard to please you, so dont worry! everything will be taken care of once you get there...

04072010DRERC_SYED - SYED
        BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

#3844 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

deleted

#3845 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
          • 198 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

Did any of the ladies that have already had their wedding have to see the groom before the ceremony for pictures?? Our ceremony is at 6 and cocktail hour begins at 7, so we will not have time to take pictures after the ceremony. I really wanted to see him for the first time as I am walking down the aisle. This is really bumming me out.

#3846 Linhy

Linhy
            • 237 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

Hi Everyone!!! is anyone able to get ahold of the wc?

#3847 allegraapple

allegraapple
              • Site Supporter
              • 108 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Linhy
                Hi Everyone!!! is anyone able to get ahold of the wc?
                I've been having a hard time lately. She hasn't even been responding to my TA...which is quite unusual. They must be super busy w/summer weddings?? My TA was able to reach her by phone a little over a week ago, but hasn't been able to catch her for a follow-up to their conversation.

#3848 Linhy

Linhy
                • 237 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:43 PM

wow and your wedding date isn't too far from mine either. Yours is just a month before me. Do you have most of the things ready for your wedding though?

#3849 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
                  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:35 AM

Dreams Cancun is a very busy resport, they do a great weddings, i love the place, has almost everything a photographer needs to do a great job, so if you do not get fast response is because they are having lot of inquieries.

Good luck!
                    Ivan!

#3850 sammy2882

sammy2882
                    • 174 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:43 AM

I need your help...

I just heard back from Yazmin, and they moved my ceremony from 4:00 to 6:00. I'm annoyed because it took me emailing them to confirm the date to find out the time had been moved. She said the new time is closer to sunset. I'm just hoping it's not too dark!

Also, she gave me the options of Dresire Terrace (she said was most popular), Himitsu Terrace, jacuzzi, or ballroom terrace.

For recpetion, she said the wood deck, beach or ballroom.

i have no idea what to pick! Can anyone tell me where the Desire Terrace is? Does anyone know if the wood deck is the pool deck?

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users