Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#3711 t1219

t1219
  • 310 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ddemayo
    Can someone please help me!!! I am trying to understand the contract for the Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package. So 20 people are included in the package....and you pay $2760 for this package. Now according to the contract any additional guests for cocktail hour is $ 26 usd + 10 % + 15 % per person which is about $33.00 and for the reception its $ 48 USD + 15 % + 10 % per person which is about $61.00 per person. SO that’s a TOTAL OF $94.00 per person!!! And that doesn't even included the additional bottles of Champagne which is $ 38 usd + 15% service +10% tax per bottle!!! Now am I reading this wrong or is it really $94 a per person for any additional guest over the 20 included?!?! There is such a language barrier, lack of response and I have a hard time getting straight answers. If it is it is, but I just want to try and understand. And I will definitely be negotiating for we have 95 people already booked with another 15-20 still anticipated to book. And wedding is November 13, 2010. ANYONE WHO KNOWS PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW.......MUCH APPRECIATE!!! :-)
    Boo I think this is correct. With a number that high I would definitely try to negotiate.

#3712 JD Hall Wedding

JD Hall Wedding
    • 77 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by roxmysockz
      Hey girls,

I have the same thing with my group although I kind of think these things are what you make them! My group will make a good time out of nothing i'm sure and theres always the disco at 11..

Everyones told me to remember its for a wedding first and most importantly and DRC offers an excursion into cancun which inc. a bar crawl (I see on their excursions list) and theres boat trips etc.

It is a shame about the shows as I enjoy them but some of my guests wouldnt be into that anyway x

Kerry,
      Do you think you can email me the excursions list and prices if you have it
      jdhallwedding@hotmail.com
      THX
      Jimmy & Dawn

#3713 JD Hall Wedding

JD Hall Wedding
      • 77 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

Just a little update, because I'm excited, but we just mailed out our save the dates last week and we already have 9 adults, 1 kid and us booked already!!!! I can't wait for 4/30/11, so for any of you girls that are there from 4/27/11-5/7/11, we will see you then.
        Jimmy & Dawn

#3714 cinny726

cinny726
        • 55 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

Thanks ladies, you are right about night life etc. And I talked to my TA today and she mentioned a bar crawl excersion.

I am actually thinking of only doing music/dancing at the reception for a couple of hours and then heading to the disco. All of the young guest will go, and the older ones and children will want to head to bead. That way we get to do the first dance, father daughter dance, etc, and then go party away from children and grandparents....just a thought.
          C+J=LOVE

#3715 pbjwed

pbjwed
          • 389 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by buix0058
            Does anybody know if the arch (or whatever it is called) and white drapes are included if you do a beach ceremony? THANK YOU!!
            anas said to send her a pic of what you want and she will tak ewe care of it.. I dont want to see the arch at all. I want it completely draped.
            PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#3716 t1219

t1219
            • 310 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

Hi Girls- I am thinking about ordering these travel mugs in white with "Dreams Riviera Cancun 2010" written on it and maybe a palm tree or something (in either black,silver, lime green, turquoise, or orange font...) I need about 40. Just wondering if anyone else would want to go in on these to up the qty for a bigger discount. Send me a pm if you are interested.
              Thermos Travel Mugs, Ringed Travel Mugs, Customizable Travel Mugs

#3717 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
              • 224 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

I am trying to plan excursion for both my wedding group and then me and my fiance during our honeymoon... any suggestions?

Also- what about ideas for going out after the reception- ours will be over at 9pm.

Thanks.

#3718 buix0058

buix0058
                • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:52 PM

thanks! Ana is not answering any of my emails. grrrr

#3719 buix0058

buix0058
                  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by pbjwed
                    anas said to send her a pic of what you want and she will tak ewe care of it.. I dont want to see the arch at all. I want it completely draped.
                    thanks!! I'm having such a hard time contacting Ana.

#3720 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
                    • 198 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

Hey girls!!! I need an upbeat song for the end of my ceremony...for the new husband and I to exit. What are you all using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users