Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#3531 Laura22610

Laura22610
  • 468 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colleenandclint
    anyone have any suggestions for a good website to get save the dates or wedding invites? they all see so cheesy to me. any help would be great
    I love Wedding Paper Divas. I got my AHR invitations here. They have great customer service also! Here is the website: Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower Invitations & Announcements by Wedding Paper Divas
    Hope that helps!

#3532 Laura22610

Laura22610
    • 468 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lilly129
      did you try Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower Invitations & Announcements by Wedding Paper Divas - might be able to find some cute ones there!
      Oops! Guess I should have kept reading first :)

#3533 aj42781

aj42781
      • 79 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:54 PM

anyone else getting married on march 11 2011?? or be there at same time??

#3534 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
        • 198 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

Anyone getting the maracas from Mischka? If so, how did you send her your invitation? Did you scan then send? She wants me to email her my invitation so she can get an idea for a design on maracas. I keep spending $$$$$ so I am not sure if I really need these. But I really want them! LOL

#3535 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy
            Anyone getting the maracas from Mischka? If so, how did you send her your invitation? Did you scan then send? She wants me to email her my invitation so she can get an idea for a design on maracas. I keep spending $$$$$ so I am not sure if I really need these. But I really want them! LOL
            I am planning on getting marachas from Mishka, but as I still dont know exact #s I havent started finalizing things with her - hope to do that over the next 30 days, yikes where does the time go?

how much lead time have the other ladies found she needs?

#3536 lilly129

lilly129
            • 350 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy
              I had a proof from the company that was a pdf that I mailed her - but you could scan it in and send it. She has great ideas! I'm in the same boat...spending way too much money hahaha

#3537 lilly129

lilly129
              • 350 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Boo
                I am planning on getting marachas from Mishka, but as I still dont know exact #s I havent started finalizing things with her - hope to do that over the next 30 days, yikes where does the time go?

how much lead time have the other ladies found she needs?
                she needs a month to actually make them...so my rsvps are due by August 1st and I need to give her the final number by August 18th - but I've given her a rough estimate already.

#3538 lilly129

lilly129
                • 350 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Laura22610
                  Oops! Guess I should have kept reading first :)
                  Hahaha I do that all the time! I loooove wedding paper divas!

#3539 Missy1

Missy1
                  • 75 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:50 PM

Thanks, thats exactly what I had to do. Once I had my travel agent call I got an email from Ana within minutes! I'm booked for April 22, 2011 6:00 p.m.

#3540 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
                    • 198 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lilly129
                      she needs a month to actually make them...so my rsvps are due by August 1st and I need to give her the final number by August 18th - but I've given her a rough estimate already.
                      My wedding is August 8. I barely even have enough time to have the maracas made! Oh the decisions to make! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users