Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#3471 jstock311

jstock311
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

Hey Ladies,

I've emailed Ana four times I think and she still hasn't gotten back to me so......I'm hoping one of you can! I'm going to have my invitations printed up very shortly but before I order them, I needed to know if I have to put the entree choices for my guests on the response cards. We are doing a sit down rather than the buffet with the Ultimate Package, and I know you have a choice of two entrees. Do they ask the guests at dinner which they would like or do I need to include it on the response card so the resort has that information ahead of time? I've been to weddings where it has been done both ways so I'm not sure!!! Thanks girls!

#3472 jstock311

jstock311
    • 47 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy
      Another question for you all....I just ordered all of my overlays and have they are fuschia. I realized I did not order any napkins to match and the site did not have any at all. It is going to look silly with white napkins and I am afraid that if I order from another site, they will not match.
      I don't think white napkins will look bad. I'm planning on just ordering overlays and then the matching chair sashes. Someone else on here (can't remember who) said they didn't order colored napkins and the white looked fine. The other thing you could do if you have enough time is wait until you get your overlays and then if you find fuschia napkins on another site, you could just order a sample to see if it matches your overlay?

#3473 lilly129

lilly129
      • 350 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
        If anyone is getting the ultimate package, have you heard anything about getting the groom a free room the night before the wedding. The hotel told my TA this would have to be decided closer to the wedding. But that is crazy. Is anyone else having this issue?
        It's based on availability so they won't be able to let you know until you get there most likely...we're hoping for it, but not betting on it.
        My fiance will stay with one of his brothers if necessary.

#3474 lilly129

lilly129
        • 350 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:41 PM

Oops sorry I answered a question that was already answered! Sorry ladies.

After 5 weeks...Ana got back to me and answered all 7 of my questions...phew.

#3475 Lindsay in love

Lindsay in love
          • 52 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

I just booked today and confirm May 9 2011 at 4pm.

Pretty stoked about it...it took me forever to decide on the right location and it came down to Dreams Riviera Cancun and Grand Princess and I am so pleased that I confirmed Dreams. I have absolutely no fears about anything since it's new and modern and beautiful...Knowing that Ana is a little slow eases my mind since I've read that she is great once you arrive so I will do what I can from here but will try to be relatively stress free until I arrive.

The (extremely long) countdown is on!
            Lindsay

#3476 Princess402

Princess402
            • 737 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lindsay in love

Pretty stoked about it...it took me forever to decide on the right location and it came down to Dreams Riviera Cancun and Grand Princess and I am so pleased that I confirmed Dreams. I have absolutely no fears about anything since it's new and modern and beautiful...Knowing that Ana is a little slow eases my mind since I've read that she is great once you arrive so I will do what I can from here but will try to be relatively stress free until I arrive.

Lindsay
              Congrats Lindsay! Deciding on a place and confirming a date is such a relief!

#3477 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
              • 98 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
                If anyone is getting the ultimate package, have you heard anything about getting the groom a free room the night before the wedding. The hotel told my TA this would have to be decided closer to the wedding. But that is crazy. Is anyone else having this issue?
                My wedding planner told us the same thing. It is based on availability that night.

#3478 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
                • 198 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jstock311
                  I don't think white napkins will look bad. I'm planning on just ordering overlays and then the matching chair sashes. Someone else on here (can't remember who) said they didn't order colored napkins and the white looked fine. The other thing you could do if you have enough time is wait until you get your overlays and then if you find fuschia napkins on another site, you could just order a sample to see if it matches your overlay?
                  Thanks jstock!! I will probably stick with the white then!

#3479 WestBacaniWedding

WestBacaniWedding
                  • 57 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lindsay in love

Lindsay
                    Hey Lindsay! Congrats on the confirmation! You are the day before me! Question: did you already give your deposit and contract or did they simply confirm your date? I was told by Ana & Yasmin that I have May 10 @ 5pm....and i've sent 4 emails requesting the contract so that i can pay deposit....and I have yet to get a response. It's been close to 2 months now!!! grrrr!
                    dream riviera cancun ~ may 10, 2011

#3480 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
                    • 252 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ap070680
                      Your review was so helpful thanks. Could you tell me what wedding package you did?
                      We had the love package

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users