Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#2941 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EmmaGaussoin
    I just wanted to say Hi to both of you guys. I am getting married the 23rd but am staying 20th-28th. See you all there in 5 months!
    So how many of us will be there at the same time?? How fun!! We should meet up for a Celebratory Drink on the beach :) :)

We will be there the 20-25th... then leaving for our honeymoon... and most of our guests will be there for that amount of time too.

#2942 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Laura22610
      Just out of curiosity...who was your DJ (which company were they from)?
      Noonie, I'm curious about this too! I thought that DRC used DJ Doremixx or DJ Mannia Cancun, and both have gotten such fantastic reviews on here before.

#2943 alisonpaige

alisonpaige
      • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

OK ladies I am off at 4 am this morning! Wish me luck, and thank you for all your advise!

#2944 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

deleted

#2945 lilly129

lilly129
          • 350 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by alisonpaige
            OK ladies I am off at 4 am this morning! Wish me luck, and thank you for all your advise!

good luck!! but you won't need it! Your wedding is going to be amazing! Congrats almost MRS!!!

#2946 Carbaholic

Carbaholic
            • 41 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:51 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by colleenandclint
              quick question.....is the 1946 per person and for how long? 7 nights? thanks
              Yes, for 7 nights. Departing from Toronto, ON, Canada. Is that a lot? What kinds of quotes is everyone else getting from their TAs?

#2947 Megan24

Megan24
              • 271 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EmmaGaussoin
                I just wanted to say Hi to both of you guys. I am getting married the 23rd but am staying 20th-28th. See you all there in 5 months!
                I will be there the 19 to the 23rd. We all need to get together for some much needed drinks.

#2948 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
                • 294 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rdsjcr
                  Hey ladies! I want my groomsmen (and groom) to wear white button down shirts and khaki linen pants. I tried to order the khaki linen pants online (from weddingtropics.com and they are temporarily out of stock for like 2 months. The only other place I know (which I cannot remember right now - they are not as great)... any help? JCREW maybe??

thanks!!
                  Our Macy's has 3 different brands: Perry Ellis, Cubavera, and Tasso Elba. I think their website has them too. FI bought himself the Cubavera ($40ish), my dad and his dad bought the Tasso Elba (Everyday Value $29.99). Perry Ellis were like 75!!!
                  Cubavera also makes nice linen shirts, too.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

#2949 reaganlane

reaganlane
                  • 180 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by wisconsinbride2010
                    We booked the perferred oceanfront room. I wanted something a bit away from everyone else but nothing too expensive! We are doing the ultimate package. I just ordered my bridesmaid dresses today. So I'm super excited to have that marked off my list! We are doing a watermellon pink and a bright orange as our colors. Our guys are wearing ivory linen shirts with chocolate linen pants. I am getting kinda nervous since there is only 5 months left! What package did you chose and what are your colors?
                    We have the honeymoon suite. I'm pretty sure it is oceanfront so we may be close. :) I am just doing the free package because we only have a few people joining us and we're spending all our money at a AHR when we return. We are having a beach ceremony at 4 on the 26th. I haven't completly pinned down my colors yet. I am really leaning towards orange and pink and possibly blue? I haven't decided if I want my dad and fiance to wear linen suits or khaki pants and white shirts. I need to start making decisions though...time is flying by! I remember when I had 10 months and now it's only 5 away! WOW!

#2950 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
                    • 98 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by rdsjcr
                      Hey ladies! I want my groomsmen (and groom) to wear white button down shirts and khaki linen pants. I tried to order the khaki linen pants online (from weddingtropics.com and they are temporarily out of stock for like 2 months. The only other place I know (which I cannot remember right now - they are not as great)... any help? JCREW maybe??

thanks!!
                      We got ours form islandimporter.com Maybe they will have what you are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users