Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#271 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
  • 393 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but has anyone thought about flowers, centerpieces, and cake? Just curious if we really have to choose from the photos provided by Dreams Resorts.

#272 Laura22610

Laura22610
    • 468 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
      I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but has anyone thought about flowers, centerpieces, and cake? Just curious if we really have to choose from the photos provided by Dreams Resorts.
      I was hoping that the flowers provided by Dreams are good! That's one thing I really, really don't want to have to worry about! As far as centerpieces, I was waiting to see what the reception places look like and what Dreams will set up. If anything, i would probably make my own centerpieces and bring them rather than pay extra there. The cake...I am not sure about that either...I think I would have to see pictures.

Has anyone gotten any pictures or information about this stuff from Ana? I haven't asked her about this yet.

#273 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
      • 199 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Laura22610
        I was hoping that the flowers provided by Dreams are good! That's one thing I really, really don't want to have to worry about! As far as centerpieces, I was waiting to see what the reception places look like and what Dreams will set up. If anything, i would probably make my own centerpieces and bring them rather than pay extra there. The cake...I am not sure about that either...I think I would have to see pictures.

Has anyone gotten any pictures or information about this stuff from Ana? I haven't asked her about this yet.
        Hi Laura,
        there is a post from a while back but it is and up-to-date attachment with the flower options and center pieces. If you have any problems opening it let me know and I will re-post what Ana sent to me.
        Rachelle & Randal
        June 2010
        http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#274 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

Hi ladies!
          Just joined. Getting married at Dreams Cancun 9-24-10. We just got back from visiting last week...it's amazing! Cecilia answered a lot of my questions and we're in the process of finalizing a proposal.
          Is anyone using a TA? I've heard mixed reviews of SunMex Weddings, any comments?

#275 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:20 PM

we're doing a welcome dinner and rehearsal. Cecilia quoted the welcome dinner (private) at $12/person plus 10%tax and 15% grat. We're just getting together at one of the restaurants for the rehearsal dinner because it will be a smaller group and easier for us to sit together.

#276 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Laura22610
              Is anyone having a welcome party, rehearsal dinner, or any other kind of organized event for everyone? If so, what are you doing? I am lost here and not sure what to do!
              just realized I have to quote the original message...that might help
              Cecilia gave me a price of $12/person plus 10%tax and 15% grat for a private welcome dinner. We're doing the rehearsal at one of the restaurants because it'll be easy for a smaller group to sit together and we want to take advantage of the all-inclusive perk!

#277 Laura22610

Laura22610
              • 468 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hi Rachelle,

Thanks! I went back and found the attachment you posted but I guess that I don't have enough posts to be able to open it

#278 carinagirl

carinagirl
                • 36 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

Laura - can you send me the price list for photographers to carinagirl@gmail?
                  Funny - at the suggestion from my TA, I actually emailed Claudia Rodriquez a while ago for more information, but never heard anything. Just throwing it out there, but since our weddings are a day apart - perhaps we could negotiate a better rate if we both decide to use her...

#279 Laura22610

Laura22610
                  • 468 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

That's true! I wonder if we could get a better deal. I sent her a deposit over the weekend to secure my date. I didn't have to pick a package right away. Do you want me to email her and see if she has your date too and ask her if we could arrange something?

#280 Megan24

Megan24
                    • 271 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carolina24
                      Hi ladies!
                      Just joined. Getting married at Dreams Cancun 9-24-10. We just got back from visiting last week...it's amazing! Cecilia answered a lot of my questions and we're in the process of finalizing a proposal.
                      Is anyone using a TA? I've heard mixed reviews of SunMex Weddings, any comments?
                      Welcome but make sure you are under the right dreams resort thread. This is for Dreams Riviera Cancun not just Dreams cancun. I think their is a thread on that the dreams cancun resort. But welcome either way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users