Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#2521 lilly129

lilly129
  • Jr. Member
  • 350 posts

    Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:04 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kcgcristyn
    I haven't had time to post my complete review but I thought I would share my photos from the wedding. Anel with Adventure Photos took absolutely incredible photos. I would highly recommend just using the resort photographers! You get the pictures on a CD within a day and the photo book is also ordered. It was sunny all the day on the day of the wedding then started raining 30 minutes before. They moved the ceremony to terrace outside of Desires, Cocktail inside Desires, and reception in Ballroom. I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I will try to post complete review soon. Let me know if you have any questions though.
    Use this link or paste into address....
    Jarrett & Khara
    Congrats MRS!! Your pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    #2522 FutureMrsRobart

    FutureMrsRobart
    • Jr. Member
    • 254 posts

      Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by kcgcristyn
      I haven't had time to post my complete review but I thought I would share my photos from the wedding. Anel with Adventure Photos took absolutely incredible photos. I would highly recommend just using the resort photographers! You get the pictures on a CD within a day and the photo book is also ordered. It was sunny all the day on the day of the wedding then started raining 30 minutes before. They moved the ceremony to terrace outside of Desires, Cocktail inside Desires, and reception in Ballroom. I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I will try to post complete review soon. Let me know if you have any questions though.
      Use this link or paste into address....
      Jarrett & Khara
      Awwww they came out gorgeous!! What time did you do the beach shoot the next day? I want to take note b/c they must have just cleaned the beach ... I didn't see a shred of sea weed in the pics :-) Congrats - can't wait for the review!
      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

      Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

      #2523 nikkimadril

      nikkimadril
      • Newbie
      • 95 posts

        Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kcgcristyn
        I haven't had time to post my complete review but I thought I would share my photos from the wedding. Anel with Adventure Photos took absolutely incredible photos. I would highly recommend just using the resort photographers! You get the pictures on a CD within a day and the photo book is also ordered. It was sunny all the day on the day of the wedding then started raining 30 minutes before. They moved the ceremony to terrace outside of Desires, Cocktail inside Desires, and reception in Ballroom. I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I will try to post complete review soon. Let me know if you have any questions though.
        Use this link or paste into address....
        Jarrett & Khara
        The pics are awesome! Congrats Mrs!

        I was a little nervous about the photos because I originally really wanted Juan but those look just as great as his work.

        Looking forward to your full review~ :)

        #2524 kcgcristyn

        kcgcristyn
        • Newbie
        • 7 posts

          Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
          Awwww they came out gorgeous!! What time did you do the beach shoot the next day? I want to take note b/c they must have just cleaned the beach ... I didn't see a shred of sea weed in the pics :-) Congrats - can't wait for the review!
          We took the beach pics at 9am. They do a great job of raking the sea weed all day. Actually during the photoshoot, we had to move out of the way of the raking machine. Early in the morning is nice because there aren't many people at the beach or in the ocean. But they do a great job of shooting pics around things in the way.

          #2525 Megan24

          Megan24
          • Jr. Member
          • 271 posts

            Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

            Great pics. Cant wait to read your review.

            #2526 Megan24

            Megan24
            • Jr. Member
            • 271 posts

              Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

              Where did you get your sand ceremony picture frame? I love it. I have been searching on line and can not find anything to buy? Was it a DIY project?

              #2527 reaganlane

              reaganlane
              • Jr. Member
              • 180 posts

                Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:54 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Megan24
                Where did you get your sand ceremony picture frame? I love it. I have been searching on line and can not find anything to buy? Was it a DIY project?
                Diddo! I wanna know! I LOVE that! It's a way to keep it as a keepsake also! Amazing!

                #2528 beachykeen

                beachykeen
                • Newbie
                • 109 posts

                  Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

                  Thanks for posting the pics! They turned out beautiful!!

                  #2529 cathyandchin

                  cathyandchin
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 294 posts

                    Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kcgcristyn
                    I haven't had time to post my complete review but I thought I would share my photos from the wedding. Anel with Adventure Photos took absolutely incredible photos. I would highly recommend just using the resort photographers! You get the pictures on a CD within a day and the photo book is also ordered. It was sunny all the day on the day of the wedding then started raining 30 minutes before. They moved the ceremony to terrace outside of Desires, Cocktail inside Desires, and reception in Ballroom. I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I will try to post complete review soon. Let me know if you have any questions though.
                    Use this link or paste into address....
                    Jarrett & Khara
                    Khara-

                    First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! Your pictures are amazing, I'm relieved to see Anel takes great pics. I can't wait for your review!

                    Did your officiant have a script that you provided or was this his own wording? How did you work in the sand ceremony into your script?

                    Have a fabulous day,

                    Cathy
                    http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

                    18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

                    #2530 cathyandchin

                    cathyandchin
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 294 posts

                      Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:07 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chirorach
                      POOL TERRACE

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      DESIRES TERRACE

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Thought I'd put these up since it's such a pain to locate the posts sometimes....
                      http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

                      18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users