Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#221 Laura22610

Laura22610
  • Jr. Member
  • 468 posts

    Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by carinagirl
    I just recieved a price list from Anna for services and rentals. Let me know if anyone would like me to email it to them...
    Carina - could you email this to me? Thanks! Lauracann@aol

    Also, I asked Ana about the menus and she didn't send them to me but just told me she would be finishing them soon with the food & beverage manager.

    #222 Laura22610

    Laura22610
    • Jr. Member
    • 468 posts

      Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

      Congrats Allison!

      #223 carinagirl

      carinagirl
      • Newbie
      • 36 posts

        Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

        On it's way, Laura.

        #224 Megan24

        Megan24
        • Jr. Member
        • 271 posts

          Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:53 PM

          Okay I am not a fan of the wedding gazebo. I guess it is not done yet. I will be getting married on the beach now. lol. Just not my style. I like the white one at I think it was the dreams cancun. Much prettier.

          #225 ebernard4985

          ebernard4985
          • Jr. Member
          • 252 posts

            Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Megan24
            Okay I am not a fan of the wedding gazebo. I guess it is not done yet. I will be getting married on the beach now. lol. Just not my style. I like the white one at I think it was the dreams cancun. Much prettier.
            I was really hoping to be blown away by the wedding gazebo, and unfortunately I was not. I know it is not done yet but I am having trouble imaging anything beautiful with such a weird gazebo.... The gazebos at the other resorts I think are much nicer and prettier.

            With that said, I am excited for the beach wedding. Ana told me that a good time for the beach weddings is 5 or 6 because most people will be off the beach eating at these times, which makes sense. I am a bit concerned with random people in the ceremony pictures but the good thing about the RM is the LONG beaches. Unlike crowded Cancun I think they will be able to have a location specifically for the wedding ceremonies (or at least I hope they do)! If anyone finds out for sure let us know!

            #226 Megan24

            Megan24
            • Jr. Member
            • 271 posts

              Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:50 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ebernard4985
              I was really hoping to be blown away by the wedding gazebo, and unfortunately I was not. I know it is not done yet but I am having trouble imaging anything beautiful with such a weird gazebo.... The gazebos at the other resorts I think are much nicer and prettier.

              With that said, I am excited for the beach wedding. Ana told me that a good time for the beach weddings is 5 or 6 because most people will be off the beach eating at these times, which makes sense. I am a bit concerned with random people in the ceremony pictures but the good thing about the RM is the LONG beaches. Unlike crowded Cancun I think they will be able to have a location specifically for the wedding ceremonies (or at least I hope they do)! If anyone finds out for sure let us know!
              Well I am glad that I am not alone. I really was shocked. I will be having the beach wedding for sure. I never thought about people eating at that time. My wedding will be at 6 so lets hope for no tourist in our pics.

              #227 SDbeachgirl

              SDbeachgirl
              • Jr. Member
              • 393 posts

                Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:37 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by carinagirl
                I just recieved a price list from Anna for services and rentals. Let me know if anyone would like me to email it to them...
                Carinagirl,

                I received a list previously but would you mind emailing me the list so I can compare it with the list I have and see if anything has changed?
                I'll PM you with my email address.

                #228 SDbeachgirl

                SDbeachgirl
                • Jr. Member
                • 393 posts

                  Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:50 AM

                  I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that they are now posting 1 photo a day on Facebook until the opening.

                  #229 soon2BMrs.Prince

                  soon2BMrs.Prince
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 212 posts

                    Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
                    I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that they are now posting 1 photo a day on Facebook until the opening.
                    I had no clue...thanks for sharing that info. Yay...going to check out the new pic.

                    #230 soon2bmrsbell

                    soon2bmrsbell
                    • Newbie
                    • 5 posts

                      Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

                      Hi :) Can anyone tell me the cost of dinner per person if I were to book this as an add on to the free wedding package and also the cost of decoration eg the chair decoration, tablecloths etc.. many thanks :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users