Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#1771 leighkarem

leighkarem
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aj42781
    Leighkarm..is your 5,000 price including your wedding package also? I didnt realize the stay was going to be so much money! does anyone have complete pricing info? I reserved march 11 2011!!!
    HI NO the price includes room, airfare and taxes for the 2 of us. You can get it way cheaper but we wanted a REALLY nice room and one where all the girls can all get ready before the wedding. the premium master suite ocean front room is a step below the governor and presidential suite. We looked at the honeymoon suite and its not much better than the regular rooms so its not really worth it. hope this helps...Leigh

#1772 aj42781

aj42781
    • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

anyonne have any idea for honeymoon suite? i just want oceanfront with plunge pool is that gonne be crazzzzy priced?

Attached Files

#1773 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leighkarem
        HI NO the price includes room, airfare and taxes for the 2 of us. You can get it way cheaper but we wanted a REALLY nice room and one where all the girls can all get ready before the wedding. the premium master suite ocean front room is a step below the governor and presidential suite. We looked at the honeymoon suite and its not much better than the regular rooms so its not really worth it. hope this helps...Leigh
        My fiance and I are still totally debating what type of room to get!!!

At first we definitely wanted a room with a plunge pool, but now we have heard reviews that the plunge pools are not heated and therefore are too cold to use and a waste of money outside of the summer months! Not sure if I believe this entirely though since I have heard that one of the buildings does get sun on the plunge pools and they are ok? (Any of you girls that did site visits, please feel free to comment)

So now we are thinking about just an oceanview or oceanfront suite.

I also love the idea of the Master Suite or Governor Suite so that everyone would have room to get ready, but it is quite a bit of money to upgrade this much obviously. Plus for us, it's not much more for the Governor than it is for the Master (relatively speaking) so even if we did decide on a suite we're not sure which one of these would be best!

Ugh, I don't know!!! The good news is that all the rooms do look amazing :)

#1774 lilly129

lilly129
        • 350 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

The $90 a night is for the site visit - that's what Ana got us as well for ours - the rooms for your wedding are different. BUT if you decide to do a site visit - talk to Ana about booking the room for you at $90 per night.

We went with an oceanview room for the wedding...I'm trying to convince my mom to get a suite :) or I'll just keep my fingers crossed for an upgrade :)

#1775 normajeane77

normajeane77
          • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to tell you all about this great site for personalized cello bags..this is what I'm going to use for my welcome bags.
            Wedding Gift Bags, Wedding Favor Bags, Personalized Gift Bags

very inexpensive, but so cute as you can personalize them!

#1776 normajeane77

normajeane77
            • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:21 PM

By the way, has ANNNNYYone heard back from Ana on the size or measurements of the round and cocktail tables??
              She told me a couple of weeks ago that they are "1.68 cm in diameter"
              that is not even an inch??
              I'm so frustrated because we leave in less than a month, and I have yet to get out of anyone there what size linens I need...

#1777 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

ha ha she told me the same thing, I thought maybe she meant 1.68 metres, but that actually seems to big to me - I have written her back to ask and will post a different answer once she gets back to me

#1778 Megan24

Megan24
                • 271 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

So you can get a site visit and stay for 90 per night per person? Is this correct? I had no idea I would have done this months ago. Now it is almost time for my wedding.

#1779 t1219

t1219
                  • 310 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by normajeane77
                    Hey everyone,

I wanted to tell you all about this great site for personalized cello bags..this is what I'm going to use for my welcome bags.
                    Wedding Gift Bags, Wedding Favor Bags, Personalized Gift Bags

very inexpensive, but so cute as you can personalize them!
                    NormaJeane, Thanks for this post! I was looking for something like this:)

#1780 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                    • 224 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Did anyone order Linen Pants/Suits from Wedding Tropics?

How soon in advance did you order? Or should I?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users