Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#1551 nbills511

nbills511
  • 164 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by t1219
    So I just received the centerpiece choice pics from Ana and I hate all of them....and of course she didn't include pricing! Has anyone decided to do centerpieces through the resort and if so do you have pics/pricing? I am wondering if we could rent vases from the resort and what it would cost and then use my own fake flowers?

Would you mind posting the centerpiece pictures she send you? I've been curious what they look like...and whether or not I'm going to have to come up with something by myself.

Thank you!
    Nicole

#1552 nbills511

nbills511
    • 164 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

Question for all of you ladies....how long did it take for you to get an initial response back from a wedding consultant? I sent an email almost 2 weeks ago trying to get information around what dates are available....and haven't heard anything back yet

Thanks!
      Nicole

#1553 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:26 PM

here is what I got from Ana, I thought there is stuff to work here with

I am doing rose pomanders on the inside chairs for the ceremony and thought of literarly flippin them to use in addition as table decoration and for a low vase Ana quoted me USD 5 to rent

Attached Files

#1554 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
        • 355 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by rdsjcr
          Gosh- I am so frustrated... it honestly scares me... that I am going to get my guests to put all this $$ in and then we put all this $$ in and things not go smooth. Not trying to be mean but how hard is it to answer emails? If I didn't have so many people already booked, I would consider changing resorts, but then what if other places are just the same?? It makes me so much more mad to see a lot of you just as frustrated. I am still waiting on an email from Friday to be answered, that I have now resent her twice and nothing.

have you guys told her the packages you want? flowers you want? decor you want? etc? i cant even get her to open my emails to see those things!
          No I haven't told her any of that... but I bet Laura would have a better answer about when she will/or did tell them all of those details :)

#1555 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
          • 355 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by t1219
            So I just received the centerpiece choice pics from Ana and I hate all of them....and of course she didn't include pricing! Has anyone decided to do centerpieces through the resort and if so do you have pics/pricing? I am wondering if we could rent vases from the resort and what it would cost and then use my own fake flowers?
            I'm wondering the same thing.. I was thinking about getting fake centerpiece flowers but using real ones from the resort for bouquets. So if anybody knows the situation on renting vases - let us know!

#1556 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

I personally like #27, 30 and 40 the best

#1557 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
              • 224 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

I am pretty sure (again not real sure b/c she doesn't answer me) that we can send her what we want (NOT on these options) and they can do them... it will just cost more... correct??

#1558 Laura22610

Laura22610
                • 468 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
                  Gosh- I am so frustrated... it honestly scares me... that I am going to get my guests to put all this $$ in and then we put all this $$ in and things not go smooth. Not trying to be mean but how hard is it to answer emails? If I didn't have so many people already booked, I would consider changing resorts, but then what if other places are just the same?? It makes me so much more mad to see a lot of you just as frustrated. I am still waiting on an email from Friday to be answered, that I have now resent her twice and nothing.

have you guys told her the packages you want? flowers you want? decor you want? etc? i cant even get her to open my emails to see those things!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
                  No I haven't told her any of that... but I bet Laura would have a better answer about when she will/or did tell them all of those details :)
                  This whole process has been frustrating for me as well! I understand that Ana must be incredibly busy but...Anyway, I was never asked which package I wanted, what flowers I wanted, etc. I just sent her emails with that information and she would send one back like "Okay, so you want the Ultimate Package". As far as flowers, I asked for the pictures of flowers that were included in the package and she sent me the information and then I got back to her with which one I wanted. I think that if you want something different, you can email her a picture, and then she will give you a price. For example, for my bridesmaids, I just want orange roses so I sent her an email telling her that and she sent one back saying that they are $60 each. That was just this week too! I still haven't told her anything about boutinierres (sp?) or little details like that. I just gave her all of my menu choices about a month or so ago. As far as decor, I never really got anything besides what is on the price list on the website. I didn't really ask a lot of questions about this though because we are bringing our own centerpieces and I am bringing chair sashes. I am not planning on going all out for decorations because I am already spending wayyyyy too much money :) So, I think the bottom line is that you just have to email her what you want as soon as you figure it out. And you probably won't be getting prompts from Ana to make decisions. We will get to Mexico on Monday and then we are meeting with Ana on Tuesday. I think that we will probably go over all of the details and finalize everything. So, hopefully it all works out. I just keep thinking...we will be at a beautiful resort with all of our friends and family and the beach and ocean as our backdrop...it will be beautiful :)

#1559 Laura22610

Laura22610
                  • 468 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
                    I am pretty sure (again not real sure b/c she doesn't answer me) that we can send her what we want (NOT on these options) and they can do them... it will just cost more... correct??
                    Correct! If you send her a picture, she will give you a price.

#1560 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:43 PM

Laura enjoy your big day I am sure its going to turn our just stunning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users