Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#1421 saymyname74

saymyname74
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:17 PM

Can you please email me the link to Juan Navarro's price list? My email address is:

Thanks!

#1422 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
    • 217 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rdsjcr
      For those of you who are getting your linens, bows, etc from weddinglinensdirect.... are you getting them shipped there? Or to you and you are taking them there?
      I'm getting all my linens shipped to me so that I can see them beforehand - I'd hate to get down there and find out they look horrible and the color is way off! Just for my own peace of mind lol

#1423 Laura22610

Laura22610
      • 468 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by rdsjcr
        For those of you who are getting your linens, bows, etc from weddinglinensdirect.... are you getting them shipped there? Or to you and you are taking them there?
        I am taking the chair sashes that I got with me. They don't take up a lot of room and I would have been too nervous shipping them there (about them not being there when I arrived!). I think on the Dreams website on that wedding information pdf, there is information about shipping things to the resort. I also wanted to see the color first to make sure it was right. Sometimes the colors look totally different on the computer.

#1424 Laura22610

Laura22610
        • 468 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:22 PM

So, there was talk about hair and make-up a few posts back...One of my friends who is coming to the wedding is a hairstylist so she is going to do my hair and make-up for the wedding. I was going to make an appointment for my bridesmaids (I have 2) at the spa to have their hair and make-up done. What time do you think I should make it for? My wedding is at 5pm.

#1425 t1219

t1219
          • 310 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:22 PM

anyone have pics of our cake options? Unfortunately I cannot view attachments yet so please post pic if possible. Thanks!

#1426 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
            • 252 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

Here is what I was told my the resort after emailing them about the golf....

Dear Ms. Bernard,

Unfortunately our golf promotion end on April 30th, and I would like to inform you, our sales department is working for a new promotion for after this date and we'll inform it to you, but as all the promotion are subject to change we can not offer you any compensation in reference the golf promotion, anyway I can ask the golf course if they can offer you a good price for you and your guest.

We really thank you for your understanding into this matter.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Sincerely,

Arely L³pez
              Chief Concierge
              Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
              Tel. +52 (99 872 9200

I am soooo pissed right now. Basically they can care less! I am going home tonight and looking through the paperwork to see if it says it on our confirmations. How can they just get rid of a promotion? That is totally FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I understand that their promotions change, however, we should be grandfathered in!!

#1427 t1219

t1219
              • 310 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ebernard4985
                Here is what I was told my the resort after emailing them about the golf....

Dear Ms. Bernard,

Unfortunately our golf promotion end on April 30th, and I would like to inform you, our sales department is working for a new promotion for after this date and we'll inform it to you, but as all the promotion are subject to change we can not offer you any compensation in reference the golf promotion, anyway I can ask the golf course if they can offer you a good price for you and your guest.

We really thank you for your understanding into this matter.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Sincerely,

Arely L³pez
                Chief Concierge
                Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
                Tel. +52 (99 872 9200

I am soooo pissed right now. Basically they can care less! I am going home tonight and looking through the paperwork to see if it says it on our confirmations. How can they just get rid of a promotion? That is totally FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I understand that their promotions change, however, we should be grandfathered in!!
                I agree with you!! I think it is total crap that they are pulling this right now! Please keep us posted as to what the outcome is....

#1428 lstaff

lstaff
                • 48 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Laura22610
                  So, there was talk about hair and make-up a few posts back...One of my friends who is coming to the wedding is a hairstylist so she is going to do my hair and make-up for the wedding. I was going to make an appointment for my bridesmaids (I have 2) at the spa to have their hair and make-up done. What time do you think I should make it for? My wedding is at 5pm.
                  my wedding is at 5 and i scheduled them for 2pm (2 stylists for 4 girls). i wanted to give myself time afterward to do something with my hair if i didnt like it haha.

#1429 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                  • 224 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Laura22610
                    I am taking the chair sashes that I got with me. They don't take up a lot of room and I would have been too nervous shipping them there (about them not being there when I arrived!). I think on the Dreams website on that wedding information pdf, there is information about shipping things to the resort. I also wanted to see the color first to make sure it was right. Sometimes the colors look totally different on the computer.
                    Did you (and you Kym) get yours from weddinglinensdirect? And what material are you going with? For the sashs?

#1430 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                    • 224 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:43 PM

Any October brides What time is your ceremony? What about your reception? What is your plan? I was thinking of getting married at 4 and then reception right after but now- not so sure... would love to hear what you are doing.

Also- with getting hair and makeup done... There is me plus 4 bridesmaids, what time would we need to get started?

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users