Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#1371 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reaganlane
    Pictures were beautiful! Makes me so excited for my day!!! I loved her flower arrangement also. Since Ana is sooo busy, I don't want to bother her with little things so can anyone tell me what the weather is like the end of October and when the sunset is? Ana has still not let me pick my time. Also, any other October brides out there...what colors are yall doing? And, is anyone having a gazebo wedding?
    Hey! I am getting married October 24th. My colors are dark Teal and Orange. (then I will use accents or yellows, white, greens- lighter/brighter)

Our wedding time is 4- although I thought about moving it to 4:30?? Not sure-- other girls may be better on the advice here :) Sunset is about 6:15is towards the end of October!

#1372 Megan24

Megan24
    • 271 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

Thanks for the pictures. I would love to read a review of her wedding. I am wondering the same thing if she picked that place because it was raining. Also how did they have that many people in a restaurant? I wonder how much the price is to rent out one of the restaurants.

About the golf I am pissed off about that too. I will contacting my TA to see what she can do. She thinks that they are going to have to honor it. We had a contract with them and part of that was the all inclusive golf. It just makes me pretty mad that they would do that.

#1373 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
      • 217 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

Thanks for the pictures - does anyone know which restaurant that is that they had their reception in?

#1374 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
        • 96 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by reaganlane
          Pictures were beautiful! Makes me so excited for my day!!! I loved her flower arrangement also. Since Ana is sooo busy, I don't want to bother her with little things so can anyone tell me what the weather is like the end of October and when the sunset is? Ana has still not let me pick my time. Also, any other October brides out there...what colors are yall doing? And, is anyone having a gazebo wedding?
          Our date is 11-5-10. We are having orange, turquoise, and white :)

#1375 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
          • 96 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kymkymkym
            Thanks for the pictures - does anyone know which restaurant that is that they had their reception in?
            It looks like El Patio to me, but that's just a guess!

#1376 Megan24

Megan24
            • 271 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Chelsey & Travis
              It looks like El Patio to me, but that's just a guess!
              Yeah I was thinking that was what it was too!!

#1377 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
              • 355 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hi Ladies!
                Sorry I've been MIA lately - I've been ticked off at my TA so was just trying to take a break from all of the wedding planning! She still makes my head just want to explode, I feel like I'm hearing things here.. but she is saying the COMPLETE opposite. Like when I asked her about the fee for an outside photographer and she said that there wouldn't be one. But that's not what I'm seeing on here! Is anybody else having this problem?

Or when I send her a list of questions and she just sends some little reply back.. I'm not writing out my questions just to practice my typing lady! Answer my questions! Ah! Sorry to vent!

In regards to all the talk about deposits.. I still have not paid mine yet..

#1378 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                • 355 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hi Ladies!
                  Sorry I've been MIA lately - I've been ticked off at my TA so was just trying to take a break from all of the wedding planning! She still makes my head just want to explode, I feel like I'm hearing things here.. but she is saying the COMPLETE opposite. Like when I asked her about the fee for an outside photographer and she said that there wouldn't be one. But that's not what I'm seeing on here! Is anybody else having this problem?

Or when I send her a list of questions and she just sends some little reply back.. I'm not writing out my questions just to practice my typing lady! Answer my questions! Ah! Sorry to vent!

#1379 Megan24

Megan24
                  • 271 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
                    Hi Ladies!

I know how frustrating that can be. Believe me I know. What I suggest you do is send a email directly to Ana. It sucks that your TA is not taking care of it but in a way this part of the wedding planning might be better to take care directly with Ana. But you are going to be frustrated with that too. Ana does not really answer all of the questions you ask. What I have learned to do in writing a email with wedding related things.

I will number my questions example
                    1) Is there a additional price to have a outside photographer?
                    2) If so how much would the cost be?

When they do not answer your question send the email back and say you did not answer number 1 lol

This seems to work for some reason. Good luck girl I know it is frustrating it will all work out.

#1380 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
                    • 224 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chelsey & Travis
                      Our date is 11-5-10. We are having orange, turquoise, and white :)
                      Chelsey- do you have pics or ideas for your flowers yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users