Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#11621 beachbride32114

beachbride32114
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

That's awesome :) do you have everything planned out yet?

#11622 laureninfw

laureninfw
    • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Question for brides already married at dreams riviera...for chair sashes tablecloths etc do I need to have them ironed before I arrive or do they offer that there? They'd rewrinkle in suitcase anyways so I'm not sure what to do!! Do they charge to do it there? Thanks for ANY advice I always appreciate it so much!

#11623 newmrskassner

newmrskassner
      • 18 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 29, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
      • LocationWisconsin

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

A couple of days after the wedding we plan to leave our guests and spend a few days at a different resort for our "honeymoon".  I'm having a hard time trying to decide on which resort to move to.  Do any of you have any ideas?  We want something adults only and a bit more luxuries than Dreams.  Are you ladies doing anything like this?

#11624 ZachJess2013

ZachJess2013
      • Banned
      • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

V[quote name="newmrskassner" url="/t/47576/dreams-riviera-cancun-brides-post-here-new-thread/11430#post_1949790"]A couple of days after the wedding we plan to leave our guests and spend a few days at a different resort for our "honeymoon".  I'm having a hard time trying to decide on which resort to move to.  Do any of you have any ideas?  We want something adults only and a bit more luxuries than Dreams.  Are you ladies doing anything like this? [/quote We did the same, we went to Live Aqua and were very happy with our choice. It's adults only, it was very quite and relaxing, resort is in doors and air conditioned which was nice.. Part of the check in includes a hand massage which was nice-resort smells like a spa! One night we came back to our room to find it covered with candles and rose pedals-it was the perfect honeymoon resort-we needed something relaxing to recoup from our week at dreams lol

#11625 ZachJess2013

ZachJess2013
        • Banned
        • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi, Has anyone tried wearing heels when getting married on the beach? I don't fancy wearing flats and only just realised this might be difficult ha x

We all wore barefoot sandals which was fun!

#11626 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
          • 243 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

quote name="newmrskassner" url="/t/47576/dreams-riviera-cancun-brides-post-here-new-thread/11430#post_1949790"]A couple of days after the wedding we plan to leave our guests and spend a few days at a different resort for our "honeymoon".  I'm having a hard time trying to decide on which resort to move to.  Do any of you have any ideas?  We want something adults only and a bit more luxuries than Dreams.  Are you ladies doing anything like this? [/quote] we are staying at excellence playa mujeres rooftop suite! Looks awesome! Going for 4 nights !

#11627 MrsSmith2BMex

MrsSmith2BMex
            • 30 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

We got engaged on June at Excellence Playa mujeres and would of had our wedding there but we each have children under 18. Dreams was suggested as the nearest thing to EPM where you could take kids. We did a site visit to Dreams and loved it but EPM was amazing x

#11628 EmmaW

EmmaW
              • 21 posts
              • Wedding Date:March 3, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun (North Beach)

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

Any DRC brides on here getting married in March?

Hi, yes I am march 3rd what date are you? :)

#11629 EmmaW

EmmaW
              • 21 posts
              • Wedding Date:March 3, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun (North Beach)

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

We all wore barefoot sandals which was fun!

I I wish I wasn't so short so I could do this ha x

#11630 jillann13

jillann13
              • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

That's awesome :) do you have everything planned out yet?

not at all! I'm so lost-lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users