Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#1131 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by t1219
    My fiance and I are getting married Nov 30, 2010
    Congrats!!!

#1132 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
    • 217 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Boo
      Ashly so far I am renting them from the resort, we are renting 3 sheets of material for the wedding gazeebo on the beach, cocktail table linen as it urks me not to have the linen go all the way to the sand, then linen for the dinner tables and cake table - I think thats it...plus chairs for the ceremony, and I am right now against renting chairs for dinner, it just adds up too quick and I dont know that anyone will even notice
      I agree everything adds up way quicker than I first thought it was going to cost. I think i'm going to buy chair sashes and table linens to take down there with me..

What colors are you doing for your wedding?

#1133 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
      • 355 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Boo
        Ashly so far I am renting them from the resort, we are renting 3 sheets of material for the wedding gazeebo on the beach, cocktail table linen as it urks me not to have the linen go all the way to the sand, then linen for the dinner tables and cake table - I think thats it...plus chairs for the ceremony, and I am right now against renting chairs for dinner, it just adds up too quick and I dont know that anyone will even notice
        Do you know what chairs come with dinner? And now that you mention it I never even thought of the cocktail linens not going all the way to the ground! I'm thinking I may bring some stuff down with me.. like sashes for the chairs.. not sure yet though.

#1134 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
        • 217 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
          Do you know what chairs come with dinner? And now that you mention it I never even thought of the cocktail linens not going all the way to the ground! I'm thinking I may bring some stuff down with me.. like sashes for the chairs.. not sure yet though.
          Yeah i'm definitely bringing down sashes for the chairs.. I don't want to pay 5/chair to rent or whatever it is.. yikes.

#1135 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
            Yeah I saw some pictures of a 'basic' set up and they didn’t go all the way to the sand, maybe like a foot or two off even so you clearly saw the legs of the table and I didn’t like that, again not sure it might change a million times over the next while, but most of what I saw I did want to upgrade.

My colors, and it is a bit vague but around turquoise/blue and coral/pink/orange - I figure its Mexico so colorful is good (hope it all comes together)

#1136 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
              Around thread 50 on here is the deck set up pictures and I think the white wooden chairs are on there, there are two free set ups, the other is the stretchy material over the chairs and tables... I have pictures on my home computer, but check this thread I think around 50 or 55 are the pictures - if you wont be able to find them, let me know and I will post the two free set ups for dinner on the deck

#1137 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

Girls check out thread 52 and 54,

that blue linen and brown wooden chairs is what I wanted, the blue linen does have a line down the middle, and can be rented for USD 10 - which I actually think is aint that bad. The wooden chairs however I was initially quoted USD 15 per, yes USD 15 per, insane? I have since found them for 1/3 of the price but as I am already renting white chiavary chairs for the ceremony at USD 6 per, I cant seem to be able to justify spending another USD 5 per...Just thought I would give you girls a heads up before you fall in love with the set up and find out and its not the free one.

The one chairs with the orange bows are one of the included set ups, sand the orange bows obviously

#1138 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                • 355 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

Boo - I hate to be a pain but this shows me that we have 29 pages, do you happen to remember around what date those pictures were posted? I can just look back that way if you do!

#1139 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

No worries, they are from November 17th

On my screen this is page 114, you can only see 29?

#1140 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
                    • 217 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:56 PM

Thanks for posting the thread page numbers for me Boo - I had seen this pictures once before and for the life of me could not find where the pictures were..

When do you have to decide where you want the reception to take place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users