We just had our wedding recently, so I have a lot of the prices handy. It was one thing I struggled with in the planning, so I'll put all the info here in case it helps anyone. We had 24 adults, 1 child over 6, and 5 children under 6 (infants).
Ultimate wedding package was $2,999 (no extra tax or fees)
(Anything I list as included below was included in the ultimate package but may not be included in the other packages)
Photographer - We had package #3, this included 6 hours of coverage and 100 pictures (+50 from the ultimate package, so 150 pictures total) = $999 + 11% tax = $1,108.89.
- Brides bouquet - included
- Groom's boutonniere - included
- Additional boutonnieres for groomsmen, parents, etc. - 2 are included, extras were $20 each
- Coursages - 2 are included, extras were $35 each
- Bridesmaids bouquets - $80 each
- Flower girl baskets with petals - $25 each
- Centerpieces - 2 are included, additional were $80 each
- Decoration of cake with flowers - $40
* Prices of the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces will vary depending on which you choose.
* All flowers have 11% tax on top of these prices.
Food & Beverage:
- Dinner - Included for 20 people, additional adults are $48 each. Children over 6 are $24 each, children under 6 are no charge.
- Champagne - included for 20 people, each additional bottle is $40 (I'm not sure how they determine how many people per bottle, but we had 4 extra adults and paid for one extra bottle).
- Cake - Included for 20 people, extra is $4 per person. We were charged for 30 people, so they included the children/infants here.
- Extra hour of reception - $15 per person, adults only.
- Credit received for not having an official cocktail hour - $400
* All charges in this category have a 11% tax and a 15% service fee (e.g. For the $48 per person dinner charge you will pay $60.48).
- Mexican Trio - included
- Sound system to play Ipod, CDs, etc. - $180 per hour (You will be charged for 1 hour to have the sound system for your ceremony, even if it is used for less than an hour).
- DJ - $300 per hour (minimum is 2 hours, you can use the sound system for the first hour of your reception during the dinner, and then hire the DJ for 2 hours if you like)
* All prices in this category will have 11% tax added.
- Paper lanterns - $10 each
- Tiki torches - $15 each
- Bamboo poles with 12 lanterns hanging - $150
- Lights under tables - $30 each
- Light-up dance floor - $580
* All will have 11% tax added
There was a charge of $500 + 11% tax (so $555) for the extra items required for the legal ceremony (blood test, translation of the marriage certificate, etc).
** One thing to note is that the resort gives you your final prices/bill for the wedding in US Dollars, but then actually bills your credit card in pesos. Either the conversion rate of the hotel and our bank was different, or there was a foreign transaction fee or something of the sort worked in, but the amount billed to our card was about $300 higher than what we signed and agreed to at the hotel.