Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#11231 cmi1205

cmi1205
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Sorry for taking so long to post some pics but I am a teacher and have been super busy! I was disappointed with my slideshows that did not include all of my pics. But I will make sure to post pics from our reception and TTD-which we loved!!

#11232 cmi1205

cmi1205
    • 30 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

TTD

#11233 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
      • 271 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by bgarcia1026 

Thanks for the advice!  I asked Yamina if I can have more than one option for the dinner and she gave me the go ahead.  I am thinking that three options would probably be best, especially if they have people's entree choices before hand.  I rather it cost extra, then having a few people not being able to eat.

My FI and are still debating between the gold and the platinum, although the platinum menu does have some of the same choices as the gold.

Hi Bianca,

Can you please send me the platinum menus? I only received the Silver and Gold.

#11234 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
        • 271 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by cmi1205 

TTD

Beautiful pics!!! You look gorgeous and both of you look sooo happy. I'm am glad you enjoyed yourself. Did you choose the ballroom or did it rain so you had to move?

#11235 Nicole2013

Nicole2013
          • 24 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hi Bianca, Can you please send me the platinum menus? I only received the Silver and Gold.

Hi, Can you please send me the platinum menu. I only received silver and gold. My email is d82nikki@aol.com Thanks Nikki

#11236 bgarcia1026

bgarcia1026
            • Site Supporter
            • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Nicole2013 

Hi,
              Can you please send me the platinum menu. I only received silver and gold.
              My email is d82nikki@aol.com

Thanks
              Nikki

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

Hi Bianca,

Can you please send me the platinum menus? I only received the Silver and Gold.

Originally Posted by Nicole2013 

Hi,
              Can you please send me the platinum menu. I only received silver and gold.
              My email is d82nikki@aol.com

Thanks
              Nikki

Guys,

I just checked and I don't have them.  I have emails floating all over the place and I might have it in hard copy (I would have to check when I get home).

#11237 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
              • 271 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by bgarcia1026 

Guys,

I just checked and I don't have them.  I have emails floating all over the place and I might have it in hard copy (I would have to check when I get home).

Thanks for getting back to us. I found a list of menu options on the amresorts (owner of Dreams) site. They have really good sounding options. I wonder if I will be able to pick out of those menus.

Out of curiosity, what dish did you chose for your fish option? 

#11238 kellynnrose

kellynnrose
                • 22 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
                • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

Hi everyone!

Me and my fiance will be having our wedding at DRC May 24th 2014.  This May will be vacationing in Cancun and would like to visit the resort and meet with the wedding coordinator.  I have tried emailing Eva several times over the past few weeks and no reply.  Does anyone have a different email address besides weddings.drerc@dreamsresorts.com???

#11239 elsa s

elsa s
                • 72 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

HI ladies....

I leave in 11 days... im so nervous about forgetting things !!! I really hope they have everything ready at the resort... any advice or tips? were going to pay the wedding charges on a credit card... I'm hoping they don't make a mistake or anything on the charges... 

#11240 elsa s

elsa s
                  • 72 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

does anyone know if the 2999 for ultimate pkg is going to have an additions 15% service charge and 11% tax on it??? and does 300 per hour for dj and add photo packages have these additional charges on it? I'm trying to calculate the charges in total....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users