Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#1101 jfazzina

jfazzina
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
    Kym, I have an idea of what I want (Mikaella Bridal | Wedding Gowns - style 1414) But I'll just have to see how it looks on me! But I like that style!

I've looked at a few sites so far that I've seen mentioned on here for the real touch flowers - one is Sharon Nagassar Designs and I think the other one is somebody named Shauvon?? I thought I bookmarked it but I can't find it! I'm a big garden lover so I really want real flowers, and flowers for my centerpieces. So I thought I could compromise if the real flower cost was outrageous and do realistic looking fake flowers for my centerpieces & real for the bouquets. Or would that be tacky?

On the plus side... my TA has FINALLY heard back from Ana!!! YAY!!!!!
    I luv your dress!!! When r you heading to DRC We will be there until the 14th! Our wedding is the 11th!

#1102 jfazzina

jfazzina
    • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Boo
      - I am super excited we booked Elizabeth Medina! got her for the day plus planning TTD, she offered the next morning, but I am going to wait and see if she has more wedding coming up that week in the area and can day it one or two days after

- The ceremony is at Secrets Maroma with a reception to follow at DRC and yes its insane :)

- Pictures were a huge deal for me too, Elizabeth is probably double what we had in our 'budget' is there really such a thing, ours is twice what the FI had though it would be and we are not even done yet, yikes!

- Oh fun, we arrive on Nov 14th, and will be at Secrets Maroma from Nov 18th to the 28th - hope to see you there!
      Do you mind telling me what you pd for Ms Medina? I dont care if I splurge in that area- I want great pics!!! How do I get in contact with her to see her work. I will be in Mexico Sun-Tues night... Yes thats great- we will have to have a drink at SECRETS!!!! so excited...

#1103 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
      • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

Buix, your welcome :)

Jfazzina - I think maybe we'll get there the 11th? I'm not 100% sure yet. But there seems to be quite a few of us on the board that will be at DRC on the same days!

#1104 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
        • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

JFazzina - I can e-mail you Elizabeth Medina's price list if you PM me your email address. I believe it has her contact info on it as well. Let me know!

#1105 jfazzina

jfazzina
          • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

ASHLYN, You guys can b wedding crashers lol!!!! great-

#1106 jfazzina

jfazzina
            • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

jfazzina@aol.com

#1107 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
              • 96 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ashlynn039
                I'm doing a navy blue, apple green and white. Kind of like these colors.. Sharise — Inspirations — My Inspiration Boards — Style Circle

Although I keep seeing pictures of all these beautiful orange flowers and my FI recently mentioned that he liked navy, orange, and white.. so maybe we'll be switching it up!
                I like both color combos! I think either would really pop on the beach.

#1108 jfazzina

jfazzina
                • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:40 PM

I think we are going with fuscia and lime green with the guys wearing islandimporter.com gear.. tan linen pants with white linen shirts- hub will wear tan linen suit. I have heard they do a great job actually making suits for 250.00 for the FI and you can inscribe in the suit pocket! someone I know that got married at Paradisus wore them and loved them!

#1109 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                  • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:41 PM

Okay - sent them!

#1110 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
                    • 217 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

Is there an approved photographer list? or can we just use whoever we want?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users