Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#11051 Savs1027

Savs1027
  • Site Supporter
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by tiffany0613 

Another question, we are planning on paying for the hair, makeup, and a mani or pedi for the bridesmaids the day of the wedding.  We are supposed to get a 15% discount on services with the Ultimate package.  Shouldn't this appy for all of the services for the bridal party since it is being billed to our room and not theirs?  

We have stayed at other Amresorts before and whenever we did ANY type of service at the spa or salon we were allowed to use the hydrotherapy circuit.  Dreams is telling me $43 per person for us to go the day of the wedding even though we are spending so much money there!

What are the rest of you planning on doing the day of your wedding?  We were planning on the girls spending the day at the spa.  I'm starting to feel so ripped off with things!

Yeah when I asked about the discount for the BM's hair/makeup they said the discount only applied to the SPA not the salon. They are 2 different things. And then you only get to use the spa services like you are talking about if you are having spa treatments done. 

We all had breakfast together at the buffet at 9am, hair/makeup started at 10am and lasted until about noon. Then we all went back to our room, ordered room service got ready and it was time to go for the ceremony at 3:30! We wouldn't of had any time to hangout at the spa even if we wanted to. 

#11052 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
    • 236 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

Only 3 weeks till i leave for Mexico!

I think im all ready  

Just a question about the photo packages.

Ive booked photo package 3.. What will i get.. ?

150 photos on a CD (100 from the photo package and 50 from the Ultimate Wedding Package)

Online slideshow

80 page photo book + the photo book included with the Ultimate Wedding Package

Is this right?

#11053 EmilyT

EmilyT
      • 278 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

http://010313guiffredo.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

Here is my slideshow .... not a fan of the cover photo with my serious face lol i actually emailed them asking him to change it lol but here it is ;))

#11054 Savs1027

Savs1027
        • Site Supporter
        • 458 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Dominique 161 

Only 3 weeks till i leave for Mexico!

I think im all ready  

Just a question about the photo packages.

Ive booked photo package 3.. What will i get.. ?

150 photos on a CD (100 from the photo package and 50 from the Ultimate Wedding Package)

Online slideshow

80 page photo book + the photo book included with the Ultimate Wedding Package

Is this right?

You only get one photobook :( Even though 2 are listed - they say the one you get is considered an upgrade basically combining the 2. 

But everything else is correct! 

Can't wait to see pics when you get back! So close :) 

#11055 EmilyT

EmilyT
          • 278 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

thats interesting, i would actually like 2 because i could give my parents one.... im goingto ask about it

#11056 Savs1027

Savs1027
            • Site Supporter
            • 458 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

Here is my slideshow .... not a fan of the cover photo with my serious face lol i actually emailed them asking him to change it lol but here it is ;))

beautiful pics Emily!!! I loved your hair and how you had 2 flowers! 

Everything looked perfect!!!

#11057 Savs1027

Savs1027
              • Site Supporter
              • 458 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

thats interesting, i would actually like 2 because i could give my parents one.... im goingto ask about it

I didn't question it when they told me that so maybe if you tell them you want the 2 that are included they'll do that for you! I'm not too happy with the quality of the upgraded one so I wonder what the regular ones look like! Or if that was just a line I believed so they wouldn't have to make 2 ;) haha

#11058 EmilyT

EmilyT
                • 278 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

thanx savs! i actually had a long veil and ended up not wearing it. i was never 100% certain i wanted to wear it and since the whole morning was spent worried about rain i ended up going to get my hair done without the veil lol afterwards we thoguht we could just stick it in but my hair was a little too high for it and lorena brought me 2 flowers and i loved how it looked so i just went without the veil... i guess i was meant to be veil-less lol

#11059 elsa s

elsa s
                  • 72 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

Omg I love ur photos!!! you look amazing... !!! who was your photographer???

Attached Files

#11060 EmilyT

EmilyT
                    • 278 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by elsa s 

Omg I love ur photos!!! you look amazing... !!! who was your photographer???

thanx so much.. Santiago.. he is VERY nice !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users