Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#11001 EmilyT

EmilyT
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

how long does it take to get the picture options and the slide shows ? I thought they said a few days but its been 10 days and im waiting lol how long should I expect to wait ? does anyone have their email  ???

#11002 Savs1027

Savs1027
    • Site Supporter
    • 458 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

how long does it take to get the picture options and the slide shows ? I thought they said a few days but its been 10 days and im waiting lol how long should I expect to wait ? does anyone have their email  ???

we had our wedding pictures before we left the resort (3 days after the wedding) and our slideshow the next day. I think she was really trying to get ours done fast though because of christmas and there were no other weddings then so she had time to work on it. Did you check with them before you left the resort? 

#11003 maribusta79

maribusta79
      • Site Supporter
      • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

Hello!  The gold and silver menu per person is $48 + tax and service fees, so it comes to $60.48 per adult.  The kids menu (ages 6 - 12) is $24 + tax and service, so $30.24.  There is no charge for kids under 6.  

Thanks loripanori :) do u know if the buffet option costs the same? Thanks again!

#11004 EmilyT

EmilyT
        • 278 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

we had our wedding pictures before we left the resort (3 days after the wedding) and our slideshow the next day. I think she was really trying to get ours done fast though because of christmas and there were no other weddings then so she had time to work on it. Did you check with them before you left the resort? 

I went to the studio and Santiago was off Di a woman there told me it would take a few days but its 10 days later and I don't have anything. I emailed Lorena but I know she's busy I need to find adventures personal emaik

#11005 desireemalia

desireemalia
          • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hey girls- I got married at DRC on December 15, 2012. Here is a link to our video.. I also have a bunch of pics on my FB page, so message me if you'd like to see them. Good luck planning ladies!

#11006 LindseyM

LindseyM
            • 380 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by desireemalia 

Hey girls- I got married at DRC on December 15, 2012. Here is a link to our video..

I also have a bunch of pics on my FB page, so message me if you'd like to see them. Good luck planning ladies!

Beautiful!  Who was your videographer?

#11007 LindseyM

LindseyM
              • 380 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Savs1027 

so we just got our album that comes with the ultimate package and I'm not too pleased! The pages are like a cardboard and not glossy, and the pictures are in a weird order. Looks like I'll be ordering myself one from Shutterfly.... :-/

I'm surprised?!  I love ours!  They go in chronological order and I like the durability of the book!

#11008 LindseyM

LindseyM
                • 380 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

I went to the studio and Santiago was off Di a woman there told me it would take a few days but its 10 days later and I don't have anything. I emailed Lorena but I know she's busy I need to find adventures personal emaik

I had mine about a week after the wedding.

#11009 loripanori

loripanori
                  • 95 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by maribusta79 

Thanks loripanori :) do u know if the buffet option costs the same? Thanks again!

I think the cost is the same.  I've only seen an upgrade charge for a "platinum menu" (still not sure what that is) or a lobster menu.  Sometimes they try to say that you need a certain number of people to have the buffet, but I think there's been many cases where people had the buffet with less than the "minimum required".

#11010 KellyM31484

KellyM31484
                    • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by desireemalia 

Hey girls- I got married at DRC on December 15, 2012. Here is a link to our video..

I also have a bunch of pics on my FB page, so message me if you'd like to see them. Good luck planning ladies!

Desiree you looked stunning! Thank you for sharing the video. It really showed how beautiful the gazebo looks even without decorations. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users