Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#10981 Savs1027

Savs1027
  • Site Supporter
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by LeashAC 

I have just received the wedding documents with all the options. Can anybody Give some input on the differences or pros and cons on the North Beach or the South Beach for the ceremony? We definitely want it to be on the beach I'm just not sure the differences ...

North beach is more quiet! The south beach is right by the barracuda beach bar and the wedding gazebo. There are going to be bystanders at both locations but I think more people are around the south beach! Hope this helps!

#10982 Savs1027

Savs1027
    • Site Supporter
    • 458 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by kerrimaxwell 

Oh Savannah! I think I am going to contact you for those door hangers! I love them! 

Great! Just email and I will get started! 

#10983 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
      • 236 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Hello..

ladies who have already been married. what currency did they charge to your debit cards. mexican Peso or US Dollors?

#10984 LeashAC

LeashAC
        • 28 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

#10985 Savs1027

Savs1027
          • Site Supporter
          • 458 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dominique 161 

Hello..

ladies who have already been married. what currency did they charge to your debit cards. mexican Peso or US Dollors?

pesos

#10986 besdel

besdel
            • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

hello,

We are trying to plan a wedding for my brother at the iberostar in cancun in august of 2013, we are greek orthodox too!! and we want a greek ceremony as well. I was wondering if you can be so kind as to provide me the contact info of the priest that you found to perform the ceremony. we have found a priest from the greek metropolis church in naucalpan father nikolas is it the same one as yours? i would appreciate any info you can provide me with. 

thank you and congradulations!!!

#10987 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
              • Vendor
              • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hi Brides!!!

We have the pleasure to invite you to check our NEW WEBSITE!!!

#10988 cmi1205

cmi1205
                • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a detailed review! We chose Mauricio and I haven't heard from him and we leave in a few days! -_-

#10989 cmi1205

cmi1205
                  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

We leave for Mexico in 4 days!!! I'm so overwhelmed I am looking forward to a stiff drink on the beach!

#10990 EmilyT

EmilyT
                    • 278 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hey girls well I'm on my honeymoon but just want to say that my wedding was amazing!!!! Only downfall was that it was the coldest week in march in like history! It was hot during the day but cold at night... It was expected to rain on my wedding say which was very stressful as Lorena And Jorge begged us to move it inside but we refused. Guess what? I neve rained !!! But them beging us to move it the whole time before made me a nervous wreck so until I actually walked down the isle on the beach I was a ball of nerves and very aggravated. Stay calm tho because Lorena is a doll and she really did a great job! My beach ceremony was beautiful and so was my cocktail hour on the terrace. I highly recommend this because my guests are still talking about the terrace and the mariachi band! My reception on the deck and the music was better than I could have imagined honestly (we danced and kept warm lol) I will write a detailed review soon !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users