Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#10921 browmegan

browmegan
  • 29 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

msykes: Your wedding looks absolutely stunning! congrats. Can you tell me who made your silk flower bouquets? They look so real and fantastic! 

#10922 EmilyT

EmilyT
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

hey girls, so i am getting my hair flower from the resort but i remember reading that its HUGE.. i asked lorena for a normal sized one but i am thinking i should bring a fake clip in white flower just incase? Mskykes was yours real?

#10923 EmilyT

EmilyT
    • 278 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

RACH 0636 I watched your slide show again... everything was amazing. i think i am bringing a photo of your hair with me lol love it!! where did you get your flower ???? congrats again

#10924 EmilyT

EmilyT
      • 278 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

MSYKES,

CONGRATS !! EVERYTHING LOOKED PERFECT

#10925 Savs1027

Savs1027
        • Site Supporter
        • 458 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

hey girls, so i am getting my hair flower from the resort but i remember reading that its HUGE.. i asked lorena for a normal sized one but i am thinking i should bring a fake clip in white flower just incase? Mskykes was yours real?

Mine was huge but my moms was normal sized... 

I ended up having to put mine on the opposite side than I wanted because it was so big. But I still think it looked good and not too big in my hair. 

#10926 Rach0636

Rach0636
          • 119 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by cmi1205 

Another beautiful ceremony! Congratulations! May I ask where you found your TTD?

I actually bought it online at JCPenney for $100 and then got it altered to fit :) It worked perfectly

#10927 Rach0636

Rach0636
            • 119 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

RACH 0636 I watched your slide show again... everything was amazing. i think i am bringing a photo of your hair with me lol love it!! where did you get your flower ???? congrats again

Yeah my hair turned out amazing i was so happy with it. I actually have a picture that I used that I can email you if you want to send me your email. I got my flower online at etsy and i LOVED it :)

#10928 daneli

daneli
              • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Hey!

So I have just switched resorts from Barcelo to Dreams Riviera Cancun, originally I was to get married July 20th but I was so unhappy with how Barcelo was handeling everything I decided to take my business else where. So sadly I had to change my date to July 21st!! It has been so crazy the last week and stressful!!

I already have my photographer booked do you know if they allow outside vendors? I keep getting different answers from different WC at the resort and when I read online. It looks like a beautiful resort and I hope everything goes smooth from here on out! Especially since I am only 5 months away now!

If any past brides have any tips or want to share anything at all with me I would greatly apppreciate it! My email is danelifernandez@yahoo.com :)

I am doing the Ultimate Wedding Package and I am expecting about 50 guests. Did anyone use the resorts DJ? And whats the best location for the Cocktail hour?

#10929 EmilyT

EmilyT
                • 278 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Rach0636 

Yeah my hair turned out amazing i was so happy with it. I actually have a picture that I used that I can email you if you want to send me your email. I got my flower online at etsy and i LOVED it :)

that would be awesome.... emilytodaro@yahoo.com THanK U!

#10930 Rach0636

Rach0636
                  • 119 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

that would be awesome.... emilytodaro@yahoo.com THanK U!

Sent! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users