Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#10741 loripanori

loripanori
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Savs1027 

Yup, you get to add that 50 on! :) If you have Anel as your photographer, get ready to have a VERY hard time picking pictures though!! She took 600 of us and we had to narrow it down to 250 because we got the $1500 package plus the 50 with the ultimate package. We ended up paying for 50 extra pictures because we couldn't pick just 250! 

Hi Savs (or anyone else who might know!),

Do you know offhand what the charge is for extra pictures?  Do they charge per picture, or per 50 pictures?

Thanks!

Lori 

#10742 loripanori

loripanori
    • 95 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Does anyone know what the charge is to purchase additional pictures if you can't narrow it down to the number that's included?  Can you purchase extra pictures in chunks of 50, or is it just an extra charge per picture?

Also, with the top package, do you get two centerpieces included?  It says one for the dinner table, and one for the ceremonial table, but can you use the "ceremonial centerpiece" as a dinner centerpiece on one of the other tables later?

Thanks!

#10743 loripanori

loripanori
      • 95 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Whoops, I had an error message when posting my first message, so I reposted and now it's there twice...  apologies!

#10744 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
        • 122 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Does anyone know what the charge is to purchase additional pictures if you can't narrow it down to the number that's included?  Can you purchase extra pictures in chunks of 50, or is it just an extra charge per picture? Also, with the top package, do you get two centerpieces included?  It says one for the dinner table, and one for the ceremonial table, but can you use the "ceremonial centerpiece" as a dinner centerpiece on one of the other tables later? Thanks!

hi im unsure about the photos but id like to know that too. but i do know that you can use the ceremonial flowers as another centre piece as I asked this via email snd was told the flowers and decorations would be bought up for the reception. which is great :) x

#10745 Savs1027

Savs1027
          • Site Supporter
          • 458 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by loripanori 

Hi Savs (or anyone else who might know!),

Do you know offhand what the charge is for extra pictures?  Do they charge per picture, or per 50 pictures?

Thanks!

Lori 

Unfortunately they charge by picture and it's super expensive!! I can't remember the price per picture but we ended up paying for 50 extra pictures and it was $495. And that was a "discount". Santiago was in the photo place helping us that day and we negotiated with him and got him down to that much. I think we started at around $700. He said the more you buy the bigger the discount they can give you. So, in my opinion, it's worth it to go with some of the higher packages so you get more pictures instead of having to buy them later on. Especially if you are doing the TTD! I think Anel ended up taking almost 600 pics of us so we had to cut it down quite a bit!

#10746 Savs1027

Savs1027
            • Site Supporter
            • 458 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by TIGERLILYODP 

hi does anyone know how long the dinner is? and how long you can have for your reception? thanks x

The standard reception is 3 hours and the dinner is during that time. It is up to you and your guests how long it is. 

#10747 Savs1027

Savs1027
              • Site Supporter
              • 458 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by loripanori 

Does anyone know what the charge is to purchase additional pictures if you can't narrow it down to the number that's included?  Can you purchase extra pictures in chunks of 50, or is it just an extra charge per picture?

Also, with the top package, do you get two centerpieces included?  It says one for the dinner table, and one for the ceremonial table, but can you use the "ceremonial centerpiece" as a dinner centerpiece on one of the other tables later?

Thanks!

Yes, with the ultimate package you get a flower arrangement for the ceremony table and the head table at the reception. They will move the flower arrangement from the ceremony to the reception so just tell them you want it to be the same as the reception flowers. We didn't have a head table, we just had 5 regular tables so we only had to pay for 3 centerpieces which was nice. 

Oh and if anyone is wondering about our centerpieces and price - they were only $60. 

#10748 tiffany0613

tiffany0613
                • 39 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

hi we are the same ! iv asked for the desires lounge tereace for the cocktail hour .can go inside and out.looks lovely and near the bar.ou can have the reception there too if you like I asked the wedding coordinator via email.when is the big day ? mine is sep 18 2013 !:) x

Are you sure you can go inside? I asked Lorena the opposite (if we used desires lounge could guests also go outside on the terrace), and she said its normally closed off. Our date is April 6th and coming up fast!

#10749 loripanori

loripanori
                  • 95 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

I think we're going to have some unused credit in the "food" section, because we're planning on having an informal cocktail hour at the beach bar rather than a catered cocktail hour.  But we don't have enough extra people to use up all of the credit with dinner.  So now I'm looking at some of the upgrades in the food section.  Does anyone have a copy of the platinum menu that they could post?  

And did anyone opt for a cake upgrade?  Just wondering about the cakes they charge for, vs the cakes that are included...

#10750 Newbride2013

Newbride2013
                    • 52 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

Can anyone tell me what past brides have gave for tips & who all too please. I know I have read it somewhere here way back?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)