Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#10371 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by RobynKelly 

I am really frustrated with this!

I do not think that I would have chosen this location if I had known this. All the pictures I have been sent by Evangelina show round tables with chair covers etc.

I also HATE the brown chairs. I might see if I can change my location in that case.

Ideally i would have liked to keep the white chairs I am having for the ceremony as these will have the flowers and sashes on already from the ceremony?  the other furniture will not match the colour scheme either

:( we are having ivory and champagne.

Not sure what to do?????????

I do not think that I would have chosen this location if I had known this. All the pictures I have been sent by Evangelina show round tables with chair covers etc.

I also HATE the brown chairs. I might see if I can change my location in that case.

Ideally i would have liked to keep the white chairs I am having for the ceremony as these will have the flowers and sashes on already from the ceremony?  the other furniture will not match the colour scheme either

Have a look LindseyM wedding slideshow.

She had her reception in the Seaside Grill and had to use the brown chairs and i think her wedding looked beautiful.

My wedding is also white, ivory and champagne!

#10372 ashley822

ashley822
    • Site Supporter
    • 24 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

I was really frustrated when I found out too - I know how you feel! I would also like to keep the chairs from the ceremony but our ceremony is at 3:30 and our reception isn't starting until 6:30 because they have to keep the restaurant open for at least lunch until 5:30pm and they need time to set everything up- so I'm not sure they would even use the same chairs...

I see your wedding is in May? Ours is in the beginning of Jan so I can let you know what happens in a little over a month after we get back if that would help?! I'm really hoping when we get there we can beg them for the other chairs - my FI said he would carry the ones up from the beach haha

#10373 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
      • 122 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Hi could you send me the vegetarian menu ? Karaodp@gmail.com thanks :)

#10374 RobynKelly

RobynKelly
        • 51 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

I am really frustrated with this! I do not think that I would have chosen this location if I had known this. All the pictures I have been sent by Evangelina show round tables with chair covers etc. I also HATE the brown chairs. I might see if I can change my location in that case. Ideally i would have liked to keep the white chairs I am having for the ceremony as these will have the flowers and sashes on already from the ceremony?  the other furniture will not match the colour scheme either :( we are having ivory and champagne. Not sure what to do?????????

I am really frustrated with this! I do not think that I would have chosen this location if I had known this. All the pictures I have been sent by Evangelina show round tables with chair covers etc. I also HATE the brown chairs. I might see if I can change my location in that case. Ideally i would have liked to keep the white chairs I am having for the ceremony as these will have the flowers and sashes on already from the ceremony?  the other furniture will not match the colour scheme either :( we are having ivory and champagne. Not sure what to do?????????

Have a look LindseyM wedding slideshow. She had her reception in the Seaside Grill and had to use the brown chairs and i think her wedding looked beautiful. My wedding is also white, ivory and champagne!

Good taste!!!! I will have a look this evening. Thanks

#10375 RobynKelly

RobynKelly
          • 51 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

I was really frustrated when I found out too - I know how you feel! I would also like to keep the chairs from the ceremony but our ceremony is at 3:30 and our reception isn't starting until 6:30 because they have to keep the restaurant open for at least lunch until 5:30pm and they need time to set everything up- so I'm not sure they would even use the same chairs... I see your wedding is in May? Ours is in the beginning of Jan so I can let you know what happens in a little over a month after we get back if that would help?! I'm really hoping when we get there we can beg them for the other chairs - my FI said he would carry the ones up from the beach haha

Ours is at 3.30 as well, thats a dedicated man you have there! My fi said " its only a table and chairs" !! That would be a great help if you dont mind, im going to keep begging eva ! Will let you know how that goes! Thanks

#10376 mshouv

mshouv
            • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

Emily,

Would you mind emailing these to me?  melissa.shouvlin@gmail.com

Thank you soo much!

Attached Files

#10377 RobynKelly

RobynKelly
              • 51 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by mshouv 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EmilyT 

Emily,

Would you mind emailing these to me?  melissa.shouvlin@gmail.com

Thank you soo much!

Emily or Melissa,

would you mind emailing these to me aswell please

Thank you

Robyn

Attached Files

#10378 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
                • 122 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Hi could I have them too please. ..karaodp@gmail.com thanks :)

#10379 kellykellz

kellykellz
                  • 83 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

How far in advance do you hear from the wedding planner? My wedding is a week from Saturday, and I have been emailing my wedding coordinator Gabby and have not heard a thing. I emailed her the Wedding planner form and still have not heard back. Getting a little nervous since I have had no reply.  We arrive at DRC on Tuesday, December 4th. Our wedding is on Dec 8th. Hopefully this will be enough time?? 

#10380 Savs1027

Savs1027
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 458 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by kellykellz 

How far in advance do you hear from the wedding planner? My wedding is a week from Saturday, and I have been emailing my wedding coordinator Gabby and have not heard a thing. I emailed her the Wedding planner form and still have not heard back. Getting a little nervous since I have had no reply.  We arrive at DRC on Tuesday, December 4th. Our wedding is on Dec 8th. Hopefully this will be enough time?? 

I would try calling or posting on the FB page. My wedding is 2 weeks from Monday and I've been in touch with Lorena pretty regularly over the last month. Everything is set for us. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users