Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#10211 kkutnyak

kkutnyak
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

Please send me these EandV3113@yahoo.com thank you so much!!!

Just sent them :-)

#10212 kkutnyak

kkutnyak
    • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just sent over the documents to the people that requested them. If I missed you please let me know.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by kkutnyak 

Hi Everyone,

I notice a lot of people asking about details and having a hard time getting info. My wedding is on 4/24/13 and I received the following documents:

• Beach Weddings.ppsx
      • BOUQUET INC.pdf
      • buffet menu.pdf
      • CATALGO CENTROS DE MESA.pdf
      • Dinner Menu Love Pkg.pdf
      • Lighting Decor. Price 2012..pdf
      • Silver Appetizers.pdf
      • Wedding Guide 2012.pdf
      • WEDDING PLANNER FORM.docx

If anyone wants me to email them to you just let me know what your email is.

Happy Planning!

#10213 WPGBride

WPGBride
      • 203 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by BettyT 

Hi Elsa,

You can bring in your outside photographer by booking him/her a night at the resort so they're coming in as a guest to your wedding.  That's what I'm doing.

Betty

Just came to mind. But being a photographer in any of these destination wedding hotspots sounds like a sweet gig. You get paid for your work and a free nights stay at most likely an all inclusive resort. And probably several nights a week.

Maybe it's time for a career change for me!

#10214 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
        • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Hi I'm getting married here sep 2013 v excited ! Could you email me all that info to karaodp@gmail.com I'd really appreciate it ,Thank you :D x

#10215 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
          • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hi Everyone, I just sent over the documents to the people that requested them. If I missed you please let me know. Thanks!

Hi im getting married here in sep 2013 ,could you send them to karaodp@gmail.com thanks ever so much :) xxxxxx

#10216 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
            • 236 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by TIGERLILYODP 

Hi im getting married here in sep 2013 ,could you send them to karaodp@gmail.com thanks ever so much :) xxxxxx

HelloTIGERLILYODP,

I have sent you everything i have.

another UK bride!!

#10217 Savs1027

Savs1027
              • Site Supporter
              • 458 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

hey girls!!

Just wanted to share something that I found recently....

Instead of hiring a videographer we are using Story Mix Media!

Here's the website: http://weddings.storymixmedia.com/

Basically they send you those flip cameras and people at your wedding video everything. People can also use their cell phones and upload to the iPhone app they have. Then You send the cameras in after the wedding and they'll combine all of the footage and do all the editing and you have an hour long video!!

I personally chose this over hiring the resort videographer (who I've heard dose a mediocre job). I think it will be awesome to have footage of the whole 9 days there.... the welcome party, the rehearsal, etc etc. They have been awesome to work with and are even making some exceptions for me since we'll obviously need the cameras more than the standard time for a regular wedding.

I just wanted to share about them since I know there's been alot of talk about the resorts videographer!! :)

#10218 EmilyT

EmilyT
                • 278 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:30 AM

thought I would share my invitations with you girls since others had done so. . . ;) i was going for a theme of "beach classy" i think i succeeded although now i sort of wish i went a little more colorful and fun. however they are done and going in the mail as soon as my personalized stamps arrive ;)

not sure how to put the picture right in here . . .

Attached Files

#10219 EmilyT

EmilyT
                  • 278 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

i feel like there havent been any reviews in a while... does any one else notice that ? I wonder whats going on over there!!! LOL

#10220 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by BettyT 

I haven't paid for my photographer's stay at the resort yet.  Expedia usually has the best deals.  Right now, it's $316 per night for two people (photographer + his assistant). My photographer has opted to not charge me the 11% tax because I will be paying for his accomodations for the night.  Maybe your photography will do that same...

Hi Betty,  $316 for double occupancy isn't that great.  I am showing $310 per night for Dreams Riviera Cancun in May.

For this booking you do not even need to pay in full like you would on Experida and just need to put down a $200 deposit.  If you want to book, you can email me

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users