Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#1011 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boo
    Ashlynn039 welcome! We are actually heading down to DRC on November 14th, so will snoop to see your wedding (from afar) on the 15th - Congrads!
    Haha! Thanks Boo! That's awesome :) So long as there are no old men in speedos in the background of my pictures watching, then I don't care who snoops to watch my wedding I guess!!

#1012 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
    • 355 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:19 PM

Laura,
      Thank you so much for positing the menu options for me!

#1013 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
      • 252 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by t1219
        Can anyone tell me how to put a ticker with my posts?
        I can post the options tomorrow when I am back at work if I can figure it out. I will try to put them on here.

#1014 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
        • 252 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:39 AM

I dont know if any of you have been on the site lately.... Dreams is not longer offering golf complimentary at El Cameleon... it is some other golf course and only being offered until the end of April!?!?!?!? WTF!!! My wedding is in June and many of the guests were looking forward to this!!! AGHHH!!!!

#1015 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
          • 217 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ebernard4985
            I dont know if any of you have been on the site lately.... Dreams is not longer offering golf complimentary at El Cameleon... it is some other golf course and only being offered until the end of April!?!?!?!? WTF!!! My wedding is in June and many of the guests were looking forward to this!!! AGHHH!!!!
            Yeah I noticed that today when my Fiance and I were looking at the website - they sure like to change a lot of stuff frequently it seems - I guess it's part of working out the kinks! Maybe see if Ana can work something out for Free golf for your guests in June?

#1016 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:10 AM

Hi all! Would it be too early to start booking for next march? or too late even - you all see to have it "together"....I'm only planning on a small beach ceremony....4-6 people max. which haven't gotten much attention from travel agents.

#1017 rdsjcr

rdsjcr
              • 224 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:44 AM

I have looked over all the locations that Ana has sent me and I am having a hard time deciding and she does confuse me ?? Where are most of you holding your private rehearsal dinner? And reception?

#1018 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

please see attached for the back up location - Ana just sent me this morning, it actually doesnt look that bad

to the lady who tried to attach it earlier, jpeg is not a format in which we can attach - I just had to copy it into word and attach it that way

also finally got a responce from Ana regarding the fire dancers, its USD 1,000 again not sure what we get for that - so that will be another email (jeez eh?)

Happy planning!

Attached Files

#1019 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
                  • 252 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

Here are the flower choices included in the package. I hope they uplaod... I have been having trouble uploading the documents.

Attached Files

#1020 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
                    • 252 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:38 PM

I cannot get the other document to attach..... it is the extra charge bouquets. I would recommend emailing Ana a pic of the bouquet you want. I found mine online and emailed it to her. They can do just about anything, it is just a matter if it is included in the cost or not. I am having hot pink calla lilies and they are extra.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users