Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#10001 LindseyM

LindseyM
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

Hi all,

I just wanted to share our wedding highlight from Mike Cantarell Films of Cancun Wedding Video.  We love it!  They did such a nice job!!  We are excited for the full length version now!

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

#10002 MCree

MCree
    • 276 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

This is off the DRC topic but did you girls spend a lot on inivitations ? ppl already starting booking their flights and hotel and didnt get invitations yet. i picked out some invitations thats i just need to finalize but i think im spending a little too much since they are almost not necessary.

also i have some people who i know 100% are not coming, do they still get invitations ? they told me after the save the dates that they cannot come ..... im just curious what everyone else did !?!

Upon quickly finding out the destination weddings are not so cheap after all, I quickly decided that invites would be a project i would DIY as so many brides on this forum to save a little money and get creative.  Thanks to soo many wonderful templates and ideas, it wasnt too expensive after all. I too did passport invites(a little over 20 invites sent out) for in between $50-$75 in all.  Saved a fortune though!

#10003 Cbert22

Cbert22
      • 20 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

EmilyT- can you please also email these docs to me??? Sorry i know this is the millionth request you have recieved for this but it would be super helpful!!!. cbert22@hotmail.com Thanks so much!!!!!

Attached Files

#10004 CSandraMichelle

CSandraMichelle
        • Site Supporter
        • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Could you also send these to me please, youd be a life savor - Im stressing majorly right now and my weddings not until June of next year!

s.caprora@gmail.com

Quote:

Attached Files

#10005 Ryves

Ryves
          • 157 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Lindsey it was beautiful

#10006 beachbaby12812

beachbaby12812
            • Site Supporter
            • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Hi all,

I just wanted to share our wedding highlight from Mike Cantarell Films of Cancun Wedding Video.  We love it!  They did such a nice job!!  We are excited for the full length version now!

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

Lindsey that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in tears right now!!! You and your husband look so nuch in love! Thank you for posting this! You have given me reassurance that even though I'm totally stressing over lack of responses from my WC, everything will work out and be a beautifulevent in the end! Thanks again! 

#10007 NJ2012

NJ2012
              • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi all,

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

wow that looks really great.... good choice on that videographer.

#10008 LindseyM

LindseyM
                • 380 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Thanks everyone!!  You have absolutely nothing to worry about!  Dreams was incredible.  I whole heartedly recommended Mike Cantarell Films and Cancun Wedding Video [both are his companies].  They were amazing to work with and did not disappoint at all!  :)

#10009 LindseyM

LindseyM
                  • 380 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by beachbaby12812 

Lindsey that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in tears right now!!! You and your husband look so nuch in love! Thank you for posting this! You have given me reassurance that even though I'm totally stressing over lack of responses from my WC, everything will work out and be a beautifulevent in the end! Thanks again! 

Lol my husband is bashful because of all the kissing in the video haha.  They just kept saying, "Give her a kiss, give her a kiss!"  Little did we know they'd use all of that footage!!  

Who is your coordinator?  When mine got switched to Lorena I was super panicked because she NEVER replied...but once I got there she was incredible.  Every question we had was "It's no worry.  It's no worry."  And she was right!!

#10010 Newbride2013

Newbride2013
                    • 52 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hi all,

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

That was a beautiful wedding!! Thanks for sharing it with allof us! Which packagage did you take & how is the payment made once you are there? I cant wait til February!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users