Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#991 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:40 AM

Wooohooo, Just booked October 19, 2010 at 3:00PM for our wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun! Plus I purchased my wedding dress today as well - check one and check two. Now to really get going on everything else...

#992 allegraapple

allegraapple
    • Site Supporter
    • 108 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ebernard4985
      Somewhere in the past posts there was info about the location.... there are even pictures I believe! I remember seeing pics and I think one of the other brides posted them from their site visit.... I don't know where that post is though, sorry!
      Thanks for the info. Anyone else able to help answer this? I haven't been able to find the previous posts w/info on the indoor ceremony and reception options.

#993 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
      • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by allegraapple
        Thanks for the info. Anyone else able to help answer this? I haven't been able to find the previous posts w/info on the indoor ceremony and reception options.
        Ana e-mailed me a picture of a wedding that happened indoors. It rained all day, she was supposed to send me outside pictures, but unfortunaly it had to be indoors. I can e-mail them to you if you like, since I don't have enough points to post them on here. It's only one picture. But looks nice reguardless!!

#994 allegraapple

allegraapple
        • Site Supporter
        • 108 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by wisconsinbride2010
          Ana e-mailed me a picture of a wedding that happened indoors. It rained all day, she was supposed to send me outside pictures, but unfortunaly it had to be indoors. I can e-mail them to you if you like, since I don't have enough points to post them on here. It's only one picture. But looks nice reguardless!!
          I'd love to see the pics.
          Thanks!

#995 lilly129

lilly129
          • 350 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

welcome to all the new brides!! I'm so excited!

Wisconsinbride - you should be able to post regardless of the amt of points you have - if you have a chance can you post the picture? Thanks!

#996 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
            • 96 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:34 PM

Congrats and Welcome!!!

#997 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
              • 96 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kymkymkym
                Wooohooo, Just booked October 19, 2010 at 3:00PM for our wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun! Plus I purchased my wedding dress today as well - check one and check two. Now to really get going on everything else...
                Congrats! Happy Planning!

#998 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                • 355 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

Hi ladies, does anybody know if they have what the different food menus are anywhere on the website? I wasn't able to find it, and my mom is a big foodie and wanted to know what would be served! Thanks :)

#999 t1219

t1219
                  • 310 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:56 PM

Ashlynn-
                    Go to their facebook page and I think in their photos there are a couple menus.

#1000 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                    • 355 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by t1219
                      Ashlynn-
                      Go to their facebook page and I think in their photos there are a couple menus.
                      Oh, thanks! I see those now, and I'll send them to her. I guess I should have been more specific though - I was talking about the gold menu/silver menu etc. that they talk about in the wedding packages :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users