Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts


If you don't mind my asking, how much is the photography and the videography?  

Originally Posted by torilvv12 View Post


Hi kellykellz,

 

We booked Samuel Luna and reserved a room for him for one night. We did the same thing for videographer and dj. I don't think they allow outside vendors anymore. So if you want to use one, you will have to book a room for them.



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the flights for my wedding weekend have already gone down!!!! yaYyyy i was really starting to panic i guess i can keep my date afterall ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Girls.. does anyone have a review on the DJ that the resort offers and the photographers... i have seen some beautiful posts but im  consfused about if everyone hires outside photographers... i think it would be so much easier to use the dj they provide along with their photography and videographers..... anyone have any info on them and know anything about them ? thank you i think someone said the resorts DJ was great but i jsut read a review on trip advisor where a girl says the music was terrible... i have a friend coming to the wedding who is a DJ maybe I should ask him to make us playlists???? ahhh help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Torilvv12,

Who did you book your videography and DJ through? Did you not like the resort videographer?

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by torilvv12 View Post


Hi kellykellz,

 

We booked Samuel Luna and reserved a room for him for one night. We did the same thing for videographer and dj. I don't think they allow outside vendors anymore. So if you want to use one, you will have to book a room for them.



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Torilvv12,

Who did you book your videographer and DJ through? Did you not like the resort videographer?? 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by torilvv12 View Post


Hi kellykellz,

 

We booked Samuel Luna and reserved a room for him for one night. We did the same thing for videographer and dj. I don't think they allow outside vendors anymore. So if you want to use one, you will have to book a room for them.



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


That's great news! I knew it would work out :) 

 

Originally Posted by EmilyT View Post

the flights for my wedding weekend have already gone down!!!! yaYyyy i was really starting to panic i guess i can keep my date afterall ;)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


There are a lot of people who have used the resort photographer that have posted their slide shows on here or on the resorts Facebook page. I am happy to be using the resort photographer because I am extremely pleased with all the slideshows I've seen. I've heard just through this forum that Anel is the person to go with for photography so we booked her. She is very fast at responding to all emails and is very helpful. 

 

I've been iffy about the DJ just because not many people have posted reviews about him. He's been great to work with so far and I don't really think the music can be terrible if you give him your exact play list. He said he can get any music you want on your play list. We are going to use him just because it's easier than having to download all the music ourselves and have someone from our wedding party run the sound system. I am hoping it all works out!

 

Originally Posted by EmilyT View Post

Hi Girls.. does anyone have a review on the DJ that the resort offers and the photographers... i have seen some beautiful posts but im  consfused about if everyone hires outside photographers... i think it would be so much easier to use the dj they provide along with their photography and videographers..... anyone have any info on them and know anything about them ? thank you i think someone said the resorts DJ was great but i jsut read a review on trip advisor where a girl says the music was terrible... i have a friend coming to the wedding who is a DJ maybe I should ask him to make us playlists???? ahhh help



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Photographer is 2620 for 8 hours

Videographeris 1200 for 5 hours

 

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga View Post


If you don't mind my asking, how much is the photography and the videography?  



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×