Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

Getting Married May 5, 2012. and will be staying 2 weeks, Cant wait!

3/18/2012  William and Kate

4/21/2012  Ankswt03 (Amanda and Jeremy)

5/10/2012  WpgBride (Chelsea & Mike)

5/12/2012  Dimplesandsuga

5/21/2012  CKNMVS

5/23/2012  Aimeelaco28

6/3/2012    Mrskatieperry (Katie and PJ)

6/6/2012    Tiny6812 (Destiny and Jalon)

6/9/2012    Ssapper

6/18/2012  juliej84 (Julie and Ash)

7/28/2012  Mnunez

8/7/2012   Nj2012 (Nikki & Joe)

8/24/2012 Sarah-Jane (Sarah and James)

9/1/2012    Cbandemer (Colleen & Brian)

11/19/2012 melinmontana (Melissa and Kael)

12/17/2012 Savs1027 (Savanah and John) 

4/27/2013 Vika Yakovleva (Vika & Anthony)

5/3/2013    Kthorpe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3/18/2012  William and Kate

4/21/2012  Ankswt03 (Amanda and Jeremy)

5/10/2012  WpgBride (Chelsea & Mike)

5/12/2012  Dimplesandsuga

5/21/2012  CKNMVS

5/23/2012  Aimeelaco28

6/3/2012    Mrskatieperry (Katie and PJ)

6/6/2012    Tiny6812 (Destiny and Jalon)

6/9/2012    Ssapper

6/18/2012  juliej84 (Julie and Ash)

7/28/2012  Mnunez

8/7/2012   Nj2012 (Nikki & Joe)

8/24/2012 Sarah-Jane (Sarah and James)

9/1/2012    Cbandemer (Colleen & Brian)

11/8/2012   Ahall5665 (Ashley & Ethan)

11/19/2012 melinmontana (Melissa and Kael)

12/17/2012 Savs1027 (Savanah and John) 

4/27/2013 Vika Yakovleva (Vika & Anthony)

5/3/2013    Kthorpe

 

Added our names!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi ladies, Can you have silk flowers on the beach to decorate the chairs or huppa?

 

Originally Posted by ahall5665 View Post

3/18/2012  William and Kate

4/21/2012  Ankswt03 (Amanda and Jeremy)

5/10/2012  WpgBride (Chelsea & Mike)

5/12/2012  Dimplesandsuga

5/21/2012  CKNMVS

5/23/2012  Aimeelaco28

6/3/2012    Mrskatieperry (Katie and PJ)

6/6/2012    Tiny6812 (Destiny and Jalon)

6/9/2012    Ssapper

6/18/2012  juliej84 (Julie and Ash)

7/28/2012  Mnunez

8/7/2012   Nj2012 (Nikki & Joe)

8/24/2012 Sarah-Jane (Sarah and James)

9/1/2012    Cbandemer (Colleen & Brian)

11/8/2012   Ahall5665 (Ashley & Ethan)

11/19/2012 melinmontana (Melissa and Kael)

12/17/2012 Savs1027 (Savanah and John) 

4/27/2013 Vika Yakovleva (Vika & Anthony)

5/3/2013    Kthorpe

 

Added our names!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are y'all using the on site photographer? 

 

Before we decide to spend the extra money on paying someone outside the hotel to do it, I'd like to see photo albums of pictures from the resorts photographer. Would any of you happen to have that? 

 

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you search Adventurephotos at dreams it should give you lots of weddings to look at. Everything i have seen looks amazing. 
 

Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

Are y'all using the on site photographer? 

 

Before we decide to spend the extra money on paying someone outside the hotel to do it, I'd like to see photo albums of pictures from the resorts photographer. Would any of you happen to have that? 

 

Thanks! :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know when all of our final decisions need to be made?  I haven't been getting replies from the wedding coordinator and wasn't sure when we needed to have final decisions made like if we want any extras added to our existing package. So far, I know that we've confirmed the beach for our ceremony and reception and sent in our deposit, but haven't made any other decisions yet as far as flowers, beach setup, any other extra add-ons, etc.  My wedding isn't until August, but I didn't want to be behind on making these choices.  Also, does anyone know if the sand ceremony is included in our wedding ceremony, and if so, do they provide the supplies? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're bringing silk flowers down that we ordered off of etsy.  I told Yamina and she okayed it so I would think so!
 

Originally Posted by Amanda Kirby View Post


Hi ladies, Can you have silk flowers on the beach to decorate the chairs or huppa?

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're using the resorts photographer because they really aren't good about letting you bring in an outside vendor.  It's almost not worth the aggravation.  That said, I am pleased with the weddings I've seen and you and find them by googling like Amanda said.  Also, some brides have posted their slide shows on this thread.
 

Originally Posted by Amanda Kirby View Post

If you search Adventurephotos at dreams it should give you lots of weddings to look at. Everything i have seen looks amazing. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ash, I heard from Yamina they will not start contacting you to finalize decisions til about 2 months before.  Even so, I bother her regularly and even though she sometimes takes a week to reply, she does. I think you can do the sand ceremony but you need to bring the supplies.
 

Originally Posted by AshMarie View Post

Does anyone know when all of our final decisions need to be made?  I haven't been getting replies from the wedding coordinator and wasn't sure when we needed to have final decisions made like if we want any extras added to our existing package. So far, I know that we've confirmed the beach for our ceremony and reception and sent in our deposit, but haven't made any other decisions yet as far as flowers, beach setup, any other extra add-ons, etc.  My wedding isn't until August, but I didn't want to be behind on making these choices.  Also, does anyone know if the sand ceremony is included in our wedding ceremony, and if so, do they provide the supplies? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×