Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts


 

Originally Posted by Amanda Kirby View Post

They ignore everyone. The main thing is to choose your date and time and put down the deposit. I was then told to contact them closer to the wedding date but she did send me all the info I asked for regarding flowers, cake, ect.
 



 



Amanda thank you for responding. Do you think its possible for you to forward me that email with the different flowers, cake and menu options??? my email is Vika333@gmail.com  I just think you might be quicker then the resort hehe.  Again thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all!  I'm getting married at Dreams on June 3rd.  My TA set up a phone meeting with Evangelina on Friday.  It was so nice to get to talk to her, and she was really "all over it".  She was very accomodating and sweet and understanding.  We are getting married on the North Beach at 4:00 PM and having the reception on the pool terrace at 6:00 PM.  I'm kind of hoping that 5:00 PM will open up for the ceremony and then we can have recept. at 7:00 PM.  Anyway, what does anyone know about the terrace?  I have found some pics but they aren't great.  I wanted the Pool Deck but someone else is getting married there and already reserved it...Boo!!

 

How's everyone's planning coming?

 

Katie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies

 

I found another goodie and I thought I'd pass it along. My wedding colors are Royal Blue and Silver (with a flush of Fuschia for flair cheesy.gif)  and I have been trying to find blue flowers that the resort would allow to be placed on the isle.  They are so picky about everything but I found biodegradable petals....IN A VARIETY OF COLORS.... HERE IS THE LINK!  HAPPY PLANNING!

 

http://www.confettidirect.co.uk/coloured_rose_petals.html

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Ok, I got too excited, they are in the UK...if you are over there then that's a plus for you, if not, I'm emailing to find out if they deliver to the US and if so, how much or if they have a US connection. YAY!

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga View Post

Hi Ladies

 

I found another goodie and I thought I'd pass it along. My wedding colors are Royal Blue and Silver (with a flush of Fuschia for flair cheesy.gif)  and I have been trying to find blue flowers that the resort would allow to be placed on the isle.  They are so picky about everything but I found biodegradable petals....IN A VARIETY OF COLORS.... HERE IS THE LINK!  HAPPY PLANNING!

 

http://www.confettidirect.co.uk/coloured_rose_petals.html

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by mrskatieperry View Post

 

Hi all!  I'm getting married at Dreams on June 3rd.  My TA set up a phone meeting with Evangelina on Friday.  It was so nice to get to talk to her, and she was really "all over it".  She was very accomodating and sweet and understanding.  We are getting married on the North Beach at 4:00 PM and having the reception on the pool terrace at 6:00 PM.  I'm kind of hoping that 5:00 PM will open up for the ceremony and then we can have recept. at 7:00 PM.  Anyway, what does anyone know about the terrace?  I have found some pics but they aren't great.  I wanted the Pool Deck but someone else is getting married there and already reserved it...Boo!!

 

How's everyone's planning coming?

 

Katie

 

I am soo happy to hear that your impression of Evangelina on the phone has been all good.  I was getting a little worried due to lack of responses to emails, I have asked her for an over the phone appointment but no luck so far.  Do you know how many weddings a day the resorts hosts???  I am not noo happy with having a bunch of brides walking around on my wedding day (is that super selfish of me?) lol I was under the impression that they do a max of two weeding but reading this forum it seem more along the lines of 4 or 5. thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Everyone.

 

So I just wrapped up some final details with the WC Gina.  She has been super helpful and has also said okay to a lot of my changes.  

 

I am purchasing table over lays from:  http://www.linentablecloth.com/  They currently have a 20% off everything this Tuesday and Wednesday.  

 

I picked flower arrangement  Maya 23 for my center pcs.  It is the Random sizes of vases with white candles and red rose petals.  I switched to White Rose petals based on my color scheme.

 

Our Reception is on the Deck and since my family owns www.oogalights.com she is allowing me to bring my own paper lanterns and borrow her strand.

 

 My travel agent and radio group are flying down there to scope some things out, take pictures, meet with Gina this week.  I'll post pictures.... Soon

 

Also - Dovi - Jason Maraz and Colbi Caillat will be down there playing with the group I am with!  So you will def be able to enjoy that.  There still may be one other band too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



THEY SHIP TO THE US!!!!!  And it won't cost you an arm and a leg. Its $14 unless you get a large bundle of rose petals.  Thought it would come in handy since we MUST use biodegradable confetti and isle petal trails....I hope this helps someone

 

 

http://www.confettidirect.co.uk/coloured_rose_petals.html

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga View Post



Ok, I got too excited, they are in the UK...if you are over there then that's a plus for you, if not, I'm emailing to find out if they deliver to the US and if so, how much or if they have a US connection. YAY!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats of being finished! Did she clarify which Deck you are on? I am finalizing things as well. I think I may go with an outside photog since no one has even contacted me from the one the hotel supplies. She quoted me for the centerpieces I want, 80 a piece, but I think Im gonna just do it myself. Hopefully not too much hastle.

 

As for Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, that is awesome! Both great artists. I can not believe this is happening in a couple months!!! 

 

What are the cost of your lanterns? I found some for very cheap and want to compare.

 

 

 


 

Originally Posted by Kmarch85 View Post
 

Hey Everyone.

 

So I just wrapped up some final details with the WC Gina.  She has been super helpful and has also said okay to a lot of my changes.  

 

I am purchasing table over lays from:  http://www.linentablecloth.com/  They currently have a 20% off everything this Tuesday and Wednesday.  

 

I picked flower arrangement  Maya 23 for my center pcs.  It is the Random sizes of vases with white candles and red rose petals.  I switched to White Rose petals based on my color scheme.

 

Our Reception is on the Deck and since my family owns www.oogalights.com she is allowing me to bring my own paper lanterns and borrow her strand.

 

 My travel agent and radio group are flying down there to scope some things out, take pictures, meet with Gina this week.  I'll post pictures.... Soon

 

Also - Dovi - Jason Maraz and Colbi Caillat will be down there playing with the group I am with!  So you will def be able to enjoy that.  There still may be one other band too.  



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in the UK.... anyone wants me to send them over to you i can! My email is sarah-jane@twinkledust.co.uk



 

Originally Posted by dimplesandsuga View Post



Ok, I got too excited, they are in the UK...if you are over there then that's a plus for you, if not, I'm emailing to find out if they deliver to the US and if so, how much or if they have a US connection. YAY!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×