RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Thank you SO much for your review!!

Did you do a Legal Ceremony or Symbolic? 

Originally Posted by Rick949 View Post

Hello Everyone.... As I am sure many of you have been eagerly waiting for my DRC review and finally I am done and have uploaded to the website here. One thing I would like to pass along to future brides who write reviews - to serve this community best I would recommend writing your reviews on DRC in the Vendor review section because it's quite painful to scan through all of these pages to read reviews... and with no further delay here are links to my 2 reviews

Dreams Riviera Cancun Review

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/dreams-rivera-cancun-resorts-and-spa/reviews/5127

La Luna Photography Review

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/la-luna-photography/reviews/5126

I hope my review helps you and your wedding plans as this community helped us... feel free to send me emails here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers!

Rick (former DRC Groom)

Hello!!

I wanted to let you know - and ALL future brides we did go with Kim Grammer as our Travel Agent...she also works with a woman named Gail Oliver - they are an AMAZING team!!  The best decision we made was switching to them...have been just wonderful!!

THANK YOU pbjwed for referring them to us!! 

Our Wedding is January 24th, 2012!  Coming SO fast!!

Originally Posted by pbjwed View Post

To all upcoming Brides I just wanted to share my planning thread with you!~ I got married almost a year ago at DRC. 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/73522/janines-drc-mexico-wedding-planning-thread-pic-heavy-pages-1-7-are-the-thread-11-11-10

Hope you enjoy!  COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be putting our music on an iPod as well - just using the Technician & Sound System.  We started to make a "Must Play List" and realized we wanted too much control over the music to pay $300/hour for the DJ.  As it is we probably have enough music for 20 Receptions! 

rockon.gif

For our dinner music we are playing songs by "Vitamin String Quartet" - it's a band that does Cover Songs with only String Instruments..it's unbelievably amazing!!  

We are going to have a BestMan be our MC..you figure it's only really announcing a few things..should be fairly easy.  I'm not to worried about it...

Originally Posted by Tiny6812 View Post

Any one using their iPod instead of a DJ??? I'm seriously considering making my own play-lists and using the resorts equipment.

OK trying this out as i have never posted piccies before! 

This is the pool huppa at sunrise

This is a normal garden view room (and it was lovely)

The sea-side grill and infinity pool from the pool deck!

The lobby and Rendevous Bar

I shall continue on another post be back in 2 mins .............

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeelaco28 View Post

Sarah-Jane,

Do you have any pictures you can post?  We would love to see them :)

How bizarre ..... i don't understand where the pictures have gone! Can anyone help out how to post them as i copied and pasted and can see them but not on the thread????????

Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane View Post

OK trying this out as i have never posted piccies before! 

This is the pool huppa at sunrise

IMG_0153.jpgIMG_0117.JPG

The resort from the 5th Floor                                                                                           The Swim up bar and infinity pool