RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Believe or not, we are just beginning to plan our wedding at the DRC for Dec 11 or Dec 18, 2011... could you please tell me if we are authorized to bring our own centerpieces, decoration, cake and flowers without having to pay a fee???

Did anyone of you negotiate with the hotel about the promotion of Dreams regarding "book 5 rooms and get the 6th free"???

PS: Rick big thanks for such a great review, it was very helpfull THANKS!!!

Hi Daizee0808.  4 months is more than enough time, I'm down to 2 and have only really just got started. Do you have your dress and your fiancee? After that the location sounds beautiful everything else is just a bonus. Gina has been fairly quick with her replies to me and her initial list covered most of the things like food. music, photography.  Happy planning!

Originally Posted by daizee0808 View Post

Hi jkhowell,

I'm new to this forum and just saw that your wedding is the day before mine.  There's a chance that we might run into each other.  I have not done anything yet for this wedding except reserving the date.  Hope 4 months is enough time to plan a wedding :-) 

We are taking centerpieces, chair bows etc with no extra fee, they said to tell them how we want it and they will put it out for us. Sorry we didn't negotiate the room deal.  Happy planning!

Originally Posted by NANA View Post

Believe or not, we are just beginning to plan our wedding at the DRC for Dec 11 or Dec 18, 2011... could you please tell me if we are authorized to bring our own centerpieces, decoration, cake and flowers without having to pay a fee???

Did anyone of you negotiate with the hotel about the promotion of Dreams regarding "book 5 rooms and get the 6th free"???

PS: Rick big thanks for such a great review, it was very helpfull THANKS!!!

Hi,

Could you send me the menus along with the vegetarian option?  Thank you so much.  Getting a hold of Gina has been almost impossible.  My email: mariah_nguyen@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by GCR2011 View Post

Hi.  I sent out the menus to a couple of people, they just sent me a vegetarian option let me know if any of you would like a copy.:)

I just sent them let me know if they don't work :)

Originally Posted by daizee0808 View Post

Hi,

Could you send me the menus along with the vegetarian option?  Thank you so much.  Getting a hold of Gina has been almost impossible.  My email: mariah_nguyen@hotmail.com 

OK now I have a question. We basically chose this resort because children 12 and under were free. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I tried to look online and even in the brochures it says 12 and under are free. If they don't resolve this I may have to choose a different resort crybaby2.gif

Hi cbandemer:

We were told that 2 and under is free and 3-12 is half priced from an adult.  However, If you hear otherwise PLEASE let us know!

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

OK now I have a question. We basically chose this resort because children 12 and under were free. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I tried to look online and even in the brochures it says 12 and under are free. If they don't resolve this I may have to choose a different resort crybaby2.gif

TO EVERYONE MARRYING IN 2012:

Does anyone have final pricing for all the extras?  Our WC keeps saying that there is no 2012 pricing yet but we would like to get an idea of our final expense. 

This would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!