Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

We are here in Mexico! We got here on Wednesday the resort is beautiful. I will post a full review when I get back. Our wedding is tomorrow. I can honestly say that I am not stressed at all. I really feel like they know what they are doing. Future brides have no worries. I will answer any an all questions when we return.!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SharonMydung..

 

Ha!!  I know..right!  I've been engaged for a year and I've been SEARCHING for BM dresses and couldn't find anything I liked until I came across this one!!  It's PERFECT..I love it..and it's VERY affordable!!  It's exactly what I wanted without knowing..ya know?  Since I know I love it - I jumped on it..would hate for it to get discontinued!

 

It's Liz Fields, Style #362 - which I had never heard of after searching TONS of designers..I actually found her from a bride on this site - go figure!!  cheer2.gif

So... I loved your BM dress so much that I ordered it in White as my reception dress....the style of it is soooo cute for a reception and I think it's going to be flattering for any figure...found some great shoes with a turquoise accent to match my BM's dresses as well.... Nice work and thank you for sharing, I would be searching endlessly for the perfect reception dress otherwise! Great choice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea Lindsay! I never thought of getting a bridesmaids dress in white for a reception dress. I need one for my at-home reception. Are you using yours for that as well or are you changing after the ceremony at DRC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


GREAT idea!!  You are SO welcome..glad I could help!! 
 

Originally Posted by Lindsay in love View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

SharonMydung..

 

Ha!!  I know..right!  I've been engaged for a year and I've been SEARCHING for BM dresses and couldn't find anything I liked until I came across this one!!  It's PERFECT..I love it..and it's VERY affordable!!  It's exactly what I wanted without knowing..ya know?  Since I know I love it - I jumped on it..would hate for it to get discontinued!

 

It's Liz Fields, Style #362 - which I had never heard of after searching TONS of designers..I actually found her from a bride on this site - go figure!!  cheer2.gif




So... I loved your BM dress so much that I ordered it in White as my reception dress....the style of it is soooo cute for a reception and I think it's going to be flattering for any figure...found some great shoes with a turquoise accent to match my BM's dresses as well....

Nice work and thank you for sharing, I would be searching endlessly for the perfect reception dress otherwise! Great choice!


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother is doing ours.  I got these two books of Amazon for him to use: 

 

 

A Wedding Ceremony to Remember: Perfect Words for the Perfect Wedding

 

Diane Warner's Contemporary Guide To Wedding Ceremonies

 

Either of them would have been fine on their own and they're about $12 each. Amazon delivered them for free in 2 days!  He's found them really helpful - they give you all kinds of scripts to mix and match.


Originally Posted by colleenandclint View Post

We would like to have my brother in law perform our symbolic ceremony.  Does anyone have a copy of the script for the ceremony?  Can you please email it to colleenandclint@gmail.com

 

Thanks!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

Once you have the the date secure, are you suppose to sign a contract w/DRC?

 

Also, to all of you who have over 150 posts, how in the world did you get there? LOL Whenever i have a question, I search other posts and generally find the answer that I was looking for as I do not want to be redundant. But in not trying to be redundant, I don't have a lot of post which means that I can't look at any templates. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I certainly know how you feel - I felt like it took forever.  For me I stopped worrying about the number and just started posting - asking question..commenting on any new posts..trust me - once you start to be "active" and participate more you'll be at 150 before you know it!!  I promise!! 

 

Good luck!!

 

Originally Posted by plantcityhome View Post

Hi All,

 

Once you have the the date secure, are you suppose to sign a contract w/DRC?

 

Also, to all of you who have over 150 posts, how in the world did you get there? LOL Whenever i have a question, I search other posts and generally find the answer that I was looking for as I do not want to be redundant. But in not trying to be redundant, I don't have a lot of post which means that I can't look at any templates. Any suggestions?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


HELP!! 

 

Ok..I don't want to ask my BM's for help cause I want them to be surprised.  For jewelry..I already go the ring - I'm thinking no necklace cause of the dress.  Of course earings..then I'm torn..bracelet??  Not sure if that'd be too much and I should just stick to the earings and ring..????

 

Please let me know what you think!!! 
 

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

SO EXCITED!!! 

 

My BM dresses:

 

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

 

..and their first piece of jewelry - this ring..I'm only gonna do this ring and earings (just have to find earings)

 

Just got it in the mail today - it's AMAZING!!!!  Way better in person..just PERFECT!!  woot.gifI just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  Can't wait to give it to my girls!! 

 

 

BM Ring.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks hon!!!
 

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post


I certainly know how you feel - I felt like it took forever.  For me I stopped worrying about the number and just started posting - asking question..commenting on any new posts..trust me - once you start to be "active" and participate more you'll be at 150 before you know it!!  I promise!! 

 

Good luck!!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×