Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts


$48/pp over the 20.
 

Originally Posted by plantcityhome View Post

Hi Ladies!

I know that this has been talked about before as I read it but in searching, I can't find again.

 

With the Ultimate package, 20 people are included/covered with the package. Can someone please tell me what the additional cost would be per person for the reception?

 

Thanks a bunch.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can any past brides please post DJ reviews (other than Doremixx - we all know he was amazing - sigh)?  I know it's still early but I'm May 3rd and trying to figure out if we're going to do tech + equipment or get one of the approved DJs.  Any opinions or advice is always so appreciated, too!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


48/pp plus 15% service + 11 % tax ( its on my wedding contract)  :)

Originally Posted by rach2011 View Post


$48/pp over the 20.
 


Originally Posted by plantcityhome View Post

Hi Ladies!

I know that this has been talked about before as I read it but in searching, I can't find again.

 

With the Ultimate package, 20 people are included/covered with the package. Can someone please tell me what the additional cost would be per person for the reception?

 

Thanks a bunch.


 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just booked our date! WOO HOO! April 27, 2012! Excited but overwhelmed a bit too.

 

For those of you who did room blocks, how did you decide the room categories/nights to block rooms for guests?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Congrats!!!!  SO exciting!!  We have our day on hold (January 24th, 2012)..still have to pay our deposit (on next weeks agenda)..we are working with a travel agent and going to do what one of the other brides (Tara) suggested.  We're gonna do a package deal offering our guests 3, 5 and 7 night options...

 

Are you working with a TA?

 

 

Originally Posted by plantcityhome View Post

We just booked our date! WOO HOO! April 27, 2012! Excited but overwhelmed a bit too.

 

For those of you who did room blocks, how did you decide the room categories/nights to block rooms for guests?

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!!

 

Yes, we are going to be working with Teresa from Vacations for Less and she has been absolutely great!

 

I think we are only going to set it up for hotel and let everyone get their own airfare although i think Vacations for Less would also help them with that, if needed.

That is a great idea, the 3, 5, 7 night options.

 

And good luck next week!!!!

 

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post


Congrats!!!!  SO exciting!!  We have our day on hold (January 24th, 2012)..still have to pay our deposit (on next weeks agenda)..we are working with a travel agent and going to do what one of the other brides (Tara) suggested.  We're gonna do a package deal offering our guests 3, 5 and 7 night options...

 

Are you working with a TA?

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO EXCITED!!! 

 

My BM dresses:

 

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

 

..and their first piece of jewelry - this ring..I'm only gonna do this ring and earings (just have to find earings)

 

Just got it in the mail today - it's AMAZING!!!!  Way better in person..just PERFECT!!  woot.gifI just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  Can't wait to give it to my girls!! 

 

 

BM Ring.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×