RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Fernando Fuentes contact info:

themakeuppros@hotmail.com

cell: 998n 120 6472  

I have the pricing structure somewhere but if I recall USD 330 for hair and make up on the day, and USD 180 or so for a trial of both. I sent his sister or cousin in Chicago the cheque for the deposit.

For brides who have already gotten married by the gazebo....how long does it take to get from where your coming from down the isle.....I'm trying to decide what part of a certain song I want to use for that but I need to know how much of the song is going to be played.

Hello ladies!

Just got back from our wedding at the Dreams and will be posting a review soon!  For all that are worried about anything - DON'T!!  It is amazing and beautiful and all the details will be handled.

One bit of sad news, yesterday was Gaby's last day :(   Our last day at the resort, was also hers!  So, I know you may be panicking about this, but don't.  She was amazing but she has been working with 3 other wedding coordinators and I have confidence that you will all be well taken care of!

I will be posting more information and photo's in the next few days.  Our day really was a "dream"!

Originally Posted by lorijfletcher View Post

Hello ladies!

Just got back from our wedding at the Dreams and will be posting a review soon!  For all that are worried about anything - DON'T!!  It is amazing and beautiful and all the details will be handled.

One bit of sad news, yesterday was Gaby's last day :(   Our last day at the resort, was also hers!  So, I know you may be panicking about this, but don't.  She was amazing but she has been working with 3 other wedding coordinators and I have confidence that you will all be well taken care of!

I will be posting more information and photo's in the next few days.  Our day really was a "dream"!

Jason and Lori

11/29/10

37 guests

Originally Posted by sarcrook View Post

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the foot jewelry as well but I kind of worry about the sand/cement being hot...and people going to the bathroom barefoot...any suggestions?  I was thinking about putting the foot jewelry in the bags I give my bm's...?  Leaving it optional??  Hmmm...any idea's??

The sand there is not hot, nor was the cement now that I think about it.  I think the breeze keeps the cement cool.  Some of us went barefoot even to the bathroom.  I did decorate flip flops and give to the bm's and Mom's as gifts and I think they did wear them to the reception.  I made myself some flip flops and took them to the reception, but never wore them.  Danced all night long!!