RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

I'm having our dinner in the wine room following our ceremony. My group is about 12-15. I have it reserved. Ana stated in her e-mail that it does accomodate 18 people or less.. and you must spend 60$US per couple minimun on upgraded wine in order to use the wine room for the dinner. I did clarify with her that she meant only us (the marrying couple) has to purchase the wine (because we're not asking our guests to pay for upgraded wine when they're already paying an arm and a leg to be here with us!) And she said yes, so long as you spend minimum 60$ on upgraded wine.

I'm excited..havn't seen pictures.. but I hear that its sort of private and romantic. =) Hope this helps anyone looking for info on the wine room!

I, too, had the same problem. Using the 011-52 then the fax # did not work on my fax machine at work, or on my dads fax. We kept getting the busy signal or error message. I EXPECTED that i'd hear in a few weeks "oh i didn't get it" based on how our communication has been up until now.. so to cover my butt i signed it filled it out/scanned it in...and sent it as an attatchment in an e-mail. I waited about a week, and she emailed back saying she got it and that she was processing the charge "today"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaganlane View Post
Please email the script to me also if you don't care...cutiepie08185@aol.com. Thank you!
Sure, No problem!! Let me know if you get it. I am sending it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeydiBug View Post
The same thing is going on with me. Where are you going to select for your reception. She gave me the El Patio and Portofino options.
ME too!! Kinda sad as i requested the pool deck a while ago....
Does anyone have picture of El Patio and or Portofino?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethAnne View Post
I'm having our dinner in the wine room following our ceremony. My group is about 12-15. I have it reserved. Ana stated in her e-mail that it does accomodate 18 people or less.. and you must spend 60$US per couple minimun on upgraded wine in order to use the wine room for the dinner. I did clarify with her that she meant only us (the marrying couple) has to purchase the wine (because we're not asking our guests to pay for upgraded wine when they're already paying an arm and a leg to be here with us!) And she said yes, so long as you spend minimum 60$ on upgraded wine.
I'm excited..havn't seen pictures.. but I hear that its sort of private and romantic. =) Hope this helps anyone looking for info on the wine room!
What package did you get for your wedding?

The wine room is awesome. You can order from the French or Italian restaurant. The food and service was fabulous. We used it for our rehearsal dinner. We had 15 people and it was very cozy. Let the waiter make suggestions on food. Ours brought different things that what we would have ordered and it was wonderful. Nothing negative to say about the room or meal. Just pay attention to the wine you are ordering. Make sure you check the list and not let them pick it out. They are a business and you may be surprised by the price at the end. We were!

To those of you that have the script...

Is there any way you can copy and paste it onto this forum? Or even add it as an attachment. I thought it was a violation to ask someone to email you anything...