RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

i was just wondering about all the details getting finalized with ana... i booked my wedding and have not heard much from her. I assume its because she is sooo overwhelmed, however i just want to make sure i'm not being to lax about it. I was also wondering if you had information about the legal part of it. Do you know what documents i need and what steps i need to take? If you don't mind, can you email me actually because these threads are really hard to find... Aperkins7@gmail.com Thanks for any advice you can provide :)

YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT!! CONGRATS!!! THAT VEIL IS STUNNING!~!!! Cant wait to hear all about it.. I have to agree about Ana. When you meet her in person she is FANTASTIC.. Maybe because of the language barrier its difficult! I am so excited!

Can't wait for your full review Carina!!! Your pictures are beautiful :)

Love your dress especially - who's the designer?

It looks like you came out to the wedding from the Governor Suite - did you just get to use it for the day, or did you stay in that room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carinagirl View Post
Hi Everyone - I am back from the most fanatastic wedding at Dreams. I don't have much time to write about it in detail, so I thought I would share with you the pictures from the resort photgraphers who were fabulous. We had our own photographers too, but I really loved the pictures the resort photgraphers took. The videographer was great too! I didn't even think I cared about a video, but they did such an amazing job and I cherish it. One more important thing I must mention. Ana was the best! She works very hard and she went above and beyond to make it the most special day. More on that later. But remember, with a destination wedding, you may not be able to finalize a lot of details until you get there. But once you are there, she will sit with you and take care of it. Ana was terrific! Enjoy the slideshow...

Ari & Carina

Just amazing!! Congrats on your beautiful wedding. You made me feel very happy I decided on the resort. Can't wait for the review. You looked gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfazzina View Post
LILY,

Can you send that to me? I will be bringing my own photgrapher as well!!

thanks! jfazzina@aol.com
I'm so sorry I didn't keep that one from her because we decided we'd use the resort photographer for the welcome party. I have been so careful about keeping every email she's sent me...except that one. I'm really really sorry ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebernard4985 View Post
Here is the email address for the sales manager, Hagen Sommers. I have emailed him and my mom actually called and talked to him about the golf issue. sales@dreamsrivieracancun.com.mx

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you so much for the email, not sure how I couldnt find that online... in anycase, its amazing, I had to wait for 3 weeks for any response and now I got two emails in 24 hours!!!