RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymyname74 View Post
Where is the pool terrace?
The pool terrace is the concrete around the actual pool, like where the lounge chairs would be.
If you go to page 52 of this thread there are gigantic pictures of the terrace and deck of the pool.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymyname74 View Post
I like both. What is everyone else choosing? The pool deck or terrace.
I like the terrace. It's a more intimate and is in between the beach and the pool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyandchin View Post
I like the terrace. It's a more intimate and is in between the beach and the pool...
The terrace is really pretty. Its by the pool also. How far is it from the pool deck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlynn039 View Post
Boo - so is this something you book far in advance (like I should be doing this right now) or something we take care of closer to our wedding date?
My recommendation with all these things is that if you have decided on something to book it right away, for example Ivan is the DJ Doremixx, Ivan does provide his DJ services at more than one resort, if they are both booked you may be able to get an alternative option thru Ana...not sure. We are not yet decided on a DJ due to cost, we are waiting to confirm some other big ticket items, ie. dress and rings, prior to making that commitment but I would suggest if you know one way or another to tell Ana to reserve them.

Thanks so much for all of your help Boo!! I'm still waiting to hopefully hear back from Elizabeth Medina today that she is still available for my date so I can book her. And then I guess I'll worry about the DJ, like you I want to get a few things out of the way before committing to that

Are any brides going to be at DRC the week of 10/1 - 10/8? We will be there all week, and are getting married on 10/4. I am interested in sharing the cost of a photographer if anyone has one they are bringing with them. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyandchin View Post
I just checked an old email from Ana and she said I could mix and match from the silver and the gold options!

*now I need to make a new survey...
smile41.gif
Good to know, makes me so happy because I didn't see any menu option that I loved

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics