Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by MCree View Post

 

 

I asked him to work my sound equipment for ceremony too, and my guests said it went flawlessly!  We had a meeting once I was down there.  I just asked gina if i could meet with him during she and I's meeting once there since i hadnt communicated with him much over email, and we were able to schedule to meet with him the next day. He took our cd with ceremony songs and even downloaded a song or two that i wanted but couldnt find on itunes for my ceremony because it was instrumental. He  made a list with my very specific ceremony song/when to play and what not requests during meeting and nailed everything the next day!  He was very thorough and I had nothing but faith in him even after our meeting!  He was the most throrugh vendor i worked with during wedding process meetings.  :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I hadn't planned on bringing a CD because he told me he could get the music, but maybe I will now for the ceremony music. 

Thanks a bunch!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I hadn't planned on bringing a CD because he told me he could get the music, but maybe I will now for the ceremony music. 

Thanks a bunch!!!

 

Savs-

 

I would suggest bringing a CD or downloading your songs on your IPAD or IPOD, I downloaded the ceremony music just in case and he just used the IPAD and made a list of the songs and when to play for his reference for the ceremony. My suggestion would be if you haven't already just make sure you confirm with him or let your WC know that you would like the DJ to do your ceremony.

 

You are right around the corner!!! You are going to have a fantastic time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

 

beautiful pictures!!! Anel did great! 

It seems like it took a long time to get your slideshow! Did you atleast get your disk with your pictures on it before this? 

 

Yes, I had my disk back the day I left Mexico to come back home so a little less then a week after our wedding. I saw her running around the resort with other brides so I know she was really busy when we were there so this may have something to do with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

 

For those of you who have already gotten married (or who haven't and know the answer):

 

Do we get the Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package along with your wedding package if you book the preferred club for 7 nights or more?

Just wondering if we're going to be getting the dinner on the beach and extra spa treatments :)

 

Yes, you get the Dreams Eternity Honeymoon package and your room will be honeymooned too!!! I didn't do the dinner on the beach as our schedule got packed with other things but we definitely took advantage of all the spa service that were included in the Ultimate and Honeymoon package :) When you get there you can just go to the spa and schedule these as they should have all the information in their system with regards to what you get included in your packages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Past brides: I'm leaving for my wedding in less than a week & apparently I'm the most indecisive bride. I haven't figured out yet what I exactly want to do with the table centerpieces and linens. Do they give you options to choose from beside the standard arrangements & white linens that you can pay for? I guess I'm wondering if I get to see the different options or if they will have some pictures with ideas from past weddings? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by yacki62 View Post

 

 

Savs-

 

I would suggest bringing a CD or downloading your songs on your IPAD or IPOD, I downloaded the ceremony music just in case and he just used the IPAD and made a list of the songs and when to play for his reference for the ceremony. My suggestion would be if you haven't already just make sure you confirm with him or let your WC know that you would like the DJ to do your ceremony.

 

You are right around the corner!!! You are going to have a fantastic time

 

Ok, thanks!! I have all the music for the ceremony and first dance on my iPhone and I will put it all in a playlist just incase he didn't get my list. He was the one who told me about him being able to be the "technician" so hopefully he marked that down. I already told Lorena that he told me he was doing that. I'm not stressing about it anymore after what I'm hearing on this board! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by yacki62 View Post

 

 

Yes, I had my disk back the day I left Mexico to come back home so a little less then a week after our wedding. I saw her running around the resort with other brides so I know she was really busy when we were there so this may have something to do with it.

 

Great thank you!!! We are planning on doing "Happy New Year" Cards with a wedding picture so I wanted to make sure it didn't take a month to get the disc back :) I don't mind waiting for the slide show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by yacki62 View Post

 

 

Yes, you get the Dreams Eternity Honeymoon package and your room will be honeymooned too!!! I didn't do the dinner on the beach as our schedule got packed with other things but we definitely took advantage of all the spa service that were included in the Ultimate and Honeymoon package :) When you get there you can just go to the spa and schedule these as they should have all the information in their system with regards to what you get included in your packages.

 

You just made my day with all these answers to my questions!!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

 

 

YAY!!!! We leave a week from Thursday and getting married on the 17th!!!  How long are you going to be there??? We'll probably run in to you! :)

We will be there through the 15th (one week).  Did you make up programs for the ceremony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by T454 View Post

 

We will be there through the 15th (one week).  Did you make up programs for the ceremony?

We will definitely see you then :) How many guests do you have coming? 

 

No, I didn't do programs. It was on my list of things to do but then it got nixed as I started running out of time!! GOOD LUCK!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×