RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Ashlynn039 welcome! We are actually heading down to DRC on November 14th, so will snoop to see your wedding (from afar) on the 15th - Congrads!
Haha! Thanks Boo! That's awesome :) So long as there are no old men in speedos in the background of my pictures watching, then I don't care who snoops to watch my wedding I guess!! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1219 View Post
Can anyone tell me how to put a ticker with my posts?
I can post the options tomorrow when I am back at work if I can figure it out. I will try to put them on here.

I dont know if any of you have been on the site lately.... Dreams is not longer offering golf complimentary at El Cameleon... it is some other golf course and only being offered until the end of April!?!?!?!? WTF!!! My wedding is in June and many of the guests were looking forward to this!!! AGHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebernard4985 View Post
I dont know if any of you have been on the site lately.... Dreams is not longer offering golf complimentary at El Cameleon... it is some other golf course and only being offered until the end of April!?!?!?!? WTF!!! My wedding is in June and many of the guests were looking forward to this!!! AGHHH!!!!
Yeah I noticed that today when my Fiance and I were looking at the website - they sure like to change a lot of stuff frequently it seems - I guess it's part of working out the kinks! Maybe see if Ana can work something out for Free golf for your guests in June?

Hi all! Would it be too early to start booking for next march? or too late even - you all see to have it "together"....I'm only planning on a small beach ceremony....4-6 people max. which haven't gotten much attention from travel agents.

I have looked over all the locations that Ana has sent me and I am having a hard time deciding and she does confuse me ?? Where are most of you holding your private rehearsal dinner? And reception?

please see attached for the back up location - Ana just sent me this morning, it actually doesnt look that bad

to the lady who tried to attach it earlier, jpeg is not a format in which we can attach - I just had to copy it into word and attach it that way

also finally got a responce from Ana regarding the fire dancers, its USD 1,000 again not sure what we get for that - so that will be another email (jeez eh?)

Happy planning!

back up location at DRC.doc

I cannot get the other document to attach..... it is the extra charge bouquets. I would recommend emailing Ana a pic of the bouquet you want. I found mine online and emailed it to her. They can do just about anything, it is just a matter if it is included in the cost or not. I am having hot pink calla lilies and they are extra.