Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Originally Posted by EmilyT View Post

Hey girls well I'm on my honeymoon but just want to say that my wedding was amazing!!!! Only downfall was that it was the coldest week in march in like history! It was hot during the day but cold at night... It was expected to rain on my wedding say which was very stressful as Lorena And Jorge begged us to move it inside but we refused. Guess what? I neve rained !!! But them beging us to move it the whole time before made me a nervous wreck so until I actually walked down the isle on the beach I was a ball of nerves and very aggravated. Stay calm tho because Lorena is a doll and she really did a great job! My beach ceremony was beautiful and so was my cocktail hour on the terrace. I highly recommend this because my guests are still talking about the terrace and the mariachi band! My reception on the deck and the music was better than I could have imagined honestly (we danced and kept warm lol) I will write a detailed review soon !

Congratulations!

Ive seen a couple of your photos on Facebook.. You looked beauitful!

Look forward to reading your review cheesy.gif

Hey girls well I'm on my honeymoon but just want to say that my wedding was amazing!!!! Only downfall was that it was the coldest week in march in like history! It was hot during the day but cold at night... It was expected to rain on my wedding say which was very stressful as Lorena And Jorge begged us to move it inside but we refused. Guess what? I neve rained !!! But them beging us to move it the whole time before made me a nervous wreck so until I actually walked down the isle on the beach I was a ball of nerves and very aggravated. Stay calm tho because Lorena is a doll and she really did a great job! My beach ceremony was beautiful and so was my cocktail hour on the terrace. I highly recommend this because my guests are still talking about the terrace and the mariachi band! My reception on the deck and the music was better than I could have imagined honestly (we danced and kept warm lol) I will write a detailed review soon !
Congratulations ! I can not wait to read your review and see the photographs ..... :) x

Hello past brides.... I have bought napkin holder for my wedding favors and going to get them engraved ... does the hotel provide you with the white napkin cloths on the tables??? if not I have to take my own since the holders wont work without the napkin cloths... 

Hello,

I was looking back a few pages to find something, and I don't think I saw anyone answer your questions yet...  just in case:  

1, 2:  For the wedding cakes and floral centrepieces you will get a list with pictures to choose from.  The cakes are pretty basic, but you can upgrade to fancier versions for an upcharge.  There are lots of options for centerpieces, different styles with different flowers, vases, candles, etc.    

3:  The cost for children is less than for adults - children ages 6 - 12 are charged $24 (+ service and tax) for the dinner.  There is no cost for children under 6.  Children above 12 are the same price as adults.

4, 5:  The sound  system is not included with any of the wedding packages, for the ceremony or reception.  The price I have for the sound system is $180 + tax per hour.

6, 7, 8:  I think chairs with white covers are included in all of the packages, but chair bows are not.  You can either bring your own, or rent them for $5 each.  For beach weddings, I think the bamboo arch and white fabric is included in all packages.  Adding coloured fabric or flowers to the arch costs extra though.

9.  The newlywed package includes a welcome letter, fresh fruit and bottle of sparkling wine in your room when you arrive, special turn down service and breakfast in bed with mimosa.  

Originally Posted by Agnieszka2401 View Post

We are thinking about booking Dreams Riviera Cancun for our wedding. Is there any chance that somoen here knows the answers to one of theose questions? I would really appreciate your help/comments Ladies....

Lots of Love

Agnieszka

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Wedding in Paradise  (free wedding) or Ultimate Wedding

1. What is the selection of the wedding cakes for both packages?

2. What is the selection of the natural floral centrepieces for Ceremonial Table?

3. Do we need to pay $60 for every child attending reception dinner (Wedding in Paradise)?

4.  Is the sound system for ceremony included in the Ultimate wedding package?

5. Is the sound system for 3 hour reception included in the Ultimate wedding package?

6. Is bamboo arch on the beach with drapery and flowers included in both packages (Wedding in Paradise and Ultimate Wedding)?

7. Are chair bows and white chair covers included in the Ultimate wedding package?

8. Are white chair covers included in the Wedding in Paradise package?

9.  Apparently 'Newlywed Package' is included in both packages? What the Newlywed Package is including?

I really hope that someone can help me:)

Hi ladies, I just got my pricing solidified with our TA (thanks again Rachel for the referral!) so I'm moving forward with making decisions on photography and add-ons. We are having a small group with us (abt 20 in total including myself and fiancé) and we are doing the fake cocktail hour, so we may just do the basic (free) wedding package and add what we want. Does anyone who went this route know the cost of the reception dinner per person (adults and children)? Thanks in advance!

If you want to see pics before I get a chance u can request me on Facebook at emilytodaro@yahoo.com... I also want to say that my color scheme was supposed to be pink and purple but looking back nothing really had pink in it and I regret using lavender for my table runners because they basically weren't noticeable at all on the white table cloth.. I should have asked what it would look like first cause it was basically a waste.. I wish Lorena woulda advised me on how light they were. Does anyone know how long the pics take to come? We did package 3 and I'm not sure how long till I get to see some pics

Originally Posted by maribusta79 View Post

Hi ladies, I just got my pricing solidified with our TA (thanks again Rachel for the referral!) so I'm moving forward with making decisions on photography and add-ons. We are having a small group with us (abt 20 in total including myself and fiancé) and we are doing the fake cocktail hour, so we may just do the basic (free) wedding package and add what we want. Does anyone who went this route know the cost of the reception dinner per person (adults and children)? Thanks in advance!

Hello!  The gold and silver menu per person is $48 + tax and service fees, so it comes to $60.48 per adult.  The kids menu (ages 6 - 12) is $24 + tax and service, so $30.24.  There is no charge for kids under 6.  

Originally Posted by Savs1027 View Post

so we just got our album that comes with the ultimate package and I'm not too pleased! The pages are like a cardboard and not glossy, and the pictures are in a weird order. Looks like I'll be ordering myself one from Shutterfly.... :-/

o no thats not good :0( have you emailed them? xx