Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Originally Posted by LindseyM View Post

They did them.  :)  I just showed them a picture.  If I would have brought my own it would have been SO AGGRAVATING with packing them and worrying about how they looked or if they would be damaged.  I would absolutely not recommend that.  That being said, I believe they were around $100 each...and I have 8 of them..so that is up to you!  We did end up getting a credit because I bought all of my own flowers for the girls and guys and myself and didn't use the ones in the package..  I didn't pay $800 for the centerpieces because they credited me, does that make sense?

I doooo recommend bringing fake flowers for your bouquets and boutonnieres.  IT was SOOOOO HOT that my real flowers would've wilted in like a second!  If you want an etsy recommendation, I'd be happy to tell you one!

Thank you SO much for the information! I really don't want to bring my own for the same reasons you didnt but $100 is kinda steep so I'll have to see if I can fit it in the budget. Would love your recommendation on etsy for flowers.. Thanks again!!

Ashley

Hi all,

I just wanted to share our wedding highlight from Mike Cantarell Films of Cancun Wedding Video.  We love it!  They did such a nice job!!  We are excited for the full length version now!

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

Lindsey ! In tears right now !!! That was so gorgeous. I am choosing sea side grill as well, although a little nervous because i keep hearing hot hot it is. Anyways the entire day looked picture perfect - congrats  

Hi everyone,

I have asked the DJ ( im using the resorts DJ ) if he could have someone playing the bongo drums ( a percussionist ) and he asked me to ask my coordinator. He said its possible. but they don't provide it. Did anyone do anything like this ? I love the way those drums sound when they go along the music, its a really nice touch . . just wondering if its worth it!?

Originally Posted by annieandjon420 View Post

Heres the link to my slideshows...Anel was amazing to work with...highly recommend her!!!!   http://100812hamill.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/   

BEAUTIFUL! congrats<3 the way you have your gazeebo set up is what I have been picturing.. i will probably steal a picture and show it to Lorena lol when you do write a review can you include the cost to decorate the gazeebo that way ? ? thanx for sharing!!

Originally Posted by ahall5665 View Post

Thank you SO much for the information! I really don't want to bring my own for the same reasons you didnt but $100 is kinda steep so I'll have to see if I can fit it in the budget. Would love your recommendation on etsy for flowers.. Thanks again!!

Ashley

I used Alexis Grace Designs on Etsy.  I think it's one word.  I love my flowers and they're on display in my foyer right now!!  They really popped in the pictures too!  Here is my slideshow:  http://200712mcmahon.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

There you can see how nicely they pop in pictures!

Originally Posted by CSandraMichelle View Post

Lindsey ! In tears right now !!! That was so gorgeous. I am choosing sea side grill as well, although a little nervous because i keep hearing hot hot it is. Anyways the entire day looked picture perfect - congrats  

Thanks!!  It was VERY HOT....but it was also the middle of July.  Depending when you get married, the seaside grill should be fine.  We also got married on the stillest day of the week!  No breeze at all in the restaurant!  But I still wouldn't change a thing!

I used Alexis Grace Designs on Etsy.  I think it's one word.  I love my flowers and they're on display in my foyer right now!!  They really popped in the pictures too!  Here is my slideshow:  http://200712mcmahon.dreamsriveriacancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

There you can see how nicely they pop in pictures!

I will check it out, thank you!!

thank you i love them, especially the color, its very "me" lol. who was your dj ? i notice that you had the tv screens up showing pictures so im just curious if the resorts dj has that or if it costs extra etc . . . ? cant wait to read your full review ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by weddingprincess View Post

Emily T

The bridesmaid dresses are Dessy, I live in Vancouver Canada so you wouldn't be getting them from the same place ( LOL ).

They were truly beautiful on each and every girl.................it took the bridesmaids a very long time to find a dress that they all liked.  

The color was cotton candy, Dessy was the only bridesmaid line that had that color pink.