Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Originally Posted by Newbride2013 View Post

That was a beautiful wedding!! Thanks for sharing it with allof us! Which packagage did you take & how is the payment made once you are there? I cant wait til February!!!!

Well this isn't the resort videographer.  It is an outside vendor, Mike Cantarell Films.  We took a deposit via paypal before we went and then requested to be paid in travelers checks so we did that.

Originally Posted by LindseyM View Post

Well this isn't the resort videographer.  It is an outside vendor, Mike Cantarell Films.  We took a deposit via paypal before we went and then requested to be paid in travelers checks so we did that.

PS - thank you!!!  :)

Hi all,

I just wanted to share our wedding highlight from Mike Cantarell Films of Cancun Wedding Video.  We love it!  They did such a nice job!!  We are excited for the full length version now!

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

Oh my gosh this was amazing!!  What a beautiful day and everything looked just perfect.  Congrats!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to share our wedding highlight from Mike Cantarell Films of Cancun Wedding Video.  We love it!  They did such a nice job!!  We are excited for the full length version now!

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

PERFECT!!!!! thanx for sharing ;)

Hi all,

Here it is:  

Hope you enjoy it!

In tears! It was beautiful. Video is was one of those things I was going to do withouth. But after reading every bride talk about what they would do again, video kept coming up as a denominator. The power of video it, I am doing it and I found a wonderful vendor.

Originally Posted by EmilyT View Post

Did anyone get a wedding video through dreams ? I was going to use their videographers ? any opinions on them ? i think its a necessity!

Emily,  

We had to use the Dreams Videographer too because it was in the package but I will honestly say for he cost, there is no comparison.  They cannot compete with the quality of outside vendors.  We used them for our rehearsal and while what they put together was nice, it was not digital HD quality.  It was not shot with a DSLR camera.  If things like that aren't important to you, then I would go with the resort.  We knew we wanted cinematography style in our video which is why we hired Mike Cantarell Films.  It is nice to have the rehearsal video though and if you used them for your wedding I think they would do an okay job, but just be aware the style is vastly different.  If you'd like, compare mikecantarellfilms.com videos with the resorts at www.videowedd.com

:)  Hope I helped!

Thanks everyone!!  You have absolutely nothing to worry about!  Dreams was incredible.  I whole heartedly recommended Mike Cantarell Films and Cancun Wedding Video [both are his companies].  They were amazing to work with and did not disappoint at all!  :)

Lindsey,

Video is amazing! Don't even know you guys, but cried my eyes out as I watched it. :0) How expensive is Mike? And did you have to deal with all the crap of him being an outside vendor, etc.? 

Thank you,

Melissa 

P.S. Thanks for continuing to be so involved in this forum! You have been helpful since day 1, with the videos from your site visit! All your information has been so helpful.

Do any of you have a template for the keycard holders? I tried to download a template from Avery but I'm getting frustrated, hoping someone on here has one they could email to me. I went to the keycard holder forum, but I don't have enough posts to be able to download documents. 

Thank you,

Melissa